quality of british dragon?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• quality of british dragon?

Hey fellas, I'm new to this but have been training seriously for the last 11 years. I was wondering about the quality of their products and what people's experiences have been with them. Thanks.
    Last edited by Shibby; 10-18-06, 02:25 PM.

ive had some gud results using bd gear

Comment

I know I'm going to get it for saying this but I really don't like there products. That is just my opinion though, I have just had and heard of alot of bad results with it.

Comment

I tried it once and will never try it again. I had so much pain and swelling from the injections. I tried cutting with oil. Even a 1cc injection would leave me sore for almost a week. When I say sore I mean I could barley walk on my leg or move my arm. I ended up tossing that shit. Maybe it was a bad batch but I won't try it again.

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77
          I tried it once and will never try it again. I had so much pain and swelling from the injections. I tried cutting with oil. Even a 1cc injection would leave me sore for almost a week. When I say sore I mean I could barley walk on my leg or move my arm. I ended up tossing that shit. Maybe it was a bad batch but I won't try it again.
          I'm having the same problems with Deca - I couldn't straighten out my left leg all damn weekend - walking around like an 80 year old man just isn't cool...

Comment

Originally posted by fog_hat1981
            I'm having the same problems with Deca - I couldn't straighten out my left leg all damn weekend - walking around like an 80 year old man just isn't cool...

I had to toss mine bro. It wasn't worth the pain. Kept me from even going to the gym because the swelling was that bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77
              I had to toss mine bro. It wasn't worth the pain. Kept me from even going to the gym because the swelling was that bad.
              Well my other leg didn't react quite so bad this past Monday - I'm just hobbling along like a 50 year old now - no worries :P...

Comment

Originally posted by kingj
                I know I'm going to get it for saying this but I really don't like there products. That is just my opinion though, I have just had and heard of alot of bad results with it.
                i never tryed BD didnt need to! to many people said its junk along with anabolics 2006 having a actual test of anavar (i think) that was way under dosed.

Comment

BD is great company with solid product line. Be sure purchased through authorized distributor.

Comment

I've used BD cypionate and Dbol with ok results... i've had better with Denkalls cypionate though but the dbol was pretty good!

Comment

Working...
                    X