Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• quality vet EQ...

hey fellas...

i havnt really posted anything good in awhile. but i just wanna see what you guys think about this QV EQ that i rescently got from mex. ive been hearing alot of different things about the quality of QV wether it being fake or not...just wanted some info on that, and if you would trust it or not. here are a couple of pics of the EQ i got...

yea....i heard a while back that they went out of business...but this stuff looks pretty good compared to other pics ive seen on this site of QV products...

...are the pics not posted?

if not...how do i properly post them?

Comment

Originally posted by rado
      Nope, no pics...Are they jpg or bmp pics?

:hmmm:

they show up on my screen on the thread...i dont know why they dont show up for you...theyr jpeg

Comment

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...1018061419.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...1018061420.jpg

whatevs theres some links...that should work

Comment

Save the pics to your desktop and load them up under attachments; can't see shit...It does not load...Gives error on the page...You know how to use AS? Because you sure as hell can't post a pic...lol...

hahaha

yea yea...i do, im just havin a hard time with this for some reason...

i actually have to go right now...ill post them when i get back...

Comment

They show up fine AND the links work too - don't you know not to listen to Rado's dumbass...

Comment

Well they're not working for me wise ass:fufool:
              User error :D...

Comment

Originally posted by fog_hat1981
                They show up fine AND the links work too - don't you know not to listen to Rado's dumbass...

hahaha alright...

so does it look legit or fake?

and thanks for trying to help rado

Comment

Back when QV was still in business the EQ tested to be real bold undec. It was often underdosed though.

Comment

bro arent u a bit young to be using gear...u still have tons of test in you at your age

Comment

Originally posted by hardy
                      bro arent u a bit young to be using gear...u still have tons of test in you at your age

i know i am bit young but i feel that i am ready to step it up...ive done my share of research and feel that i have the knowlegde to take the next step.ive also been training consistantly for a good 6 years...

the reason why im considering, not for sure yet, taking EQ is because of past tendon problems and from what i understand either deca or eq is good for collogen synthesis.EQ is the only thing i can get my hands on at all right now so i chose it. im gonna be taking a low dosage so i dont see any problems with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Mafioso
                        so does it look legit or fake?
                        I'm sorry to say that I'm not familiar with QV products but I would think that at this point Rado might actually be able to chime in and provide some guidance seeing that QV is his specialty...

Comment

RADO!!!

helpme out here man...how can we make it so u can see these pics... let me describe em to you

on both the box and the bottle it says BOLD QV 200 and they both have a hallogram on the front. both have a bit of green on them...the rest is in spanish

anyone else out there thats familiar with QV eq or QV products?

Comment

You're fine bro...I was not able to view them at work for some reason...But when I left, my laptop was able to view them...There are QV boxes out there, just be careful because they are easy to fake;)

alright. thanks brother. i appreciate it

Comment

I just looked at mine, dude... And they look the same. When did you get yours?

Comment

Working...
                              X