appendisitis:out for a month

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• appendisitis:out for a month

i went to the ER monday after having severe abdominal pain that started sunday night after a large meal.i initially thought it was food poisoning.they drew blood and ran a cat scan and found out i had an appendisitis.they admitted me and removed my appendix soon after.my liver function test worried everyone because my ALT was 900 and AST was 700(or vise versa).i'm out of the iron game for at least a month.
    I've been on an extended cycle since march and was comming off soon.it looked like this:test E 600mg/wk,eq 600mg/week,tren e 500mg/week(for 14 weeks in the middle of cycle).and the orals looked like this:50mg winny 6weeks on 6weeks off(almost)then tbol 6weeks on six weeks off.i cycled the orals like this all summer.i need to come off completely and see if my labs stabilize.i have nolva and clomid on hand for pct but i've heard they are hepatoxic.should i just stop everything and see if my liver stabilizes?any and all help is appritiated!

I would look into some milk thistle and/or other comparable liver healing supplements bro. I think the milk thistle played a huge role in keeping me golden with my most recent blood test.

As for the clomid - I'm not sure about it being hepatotoxic but I ran Nolva only for PCT and stopped it just a week before my blood test - my liver values came back in perfect health so I can't see Nolva being a problem.

Hopefully BLM/Rocket/House can chime in here and tell you more about these two compounds....

Comment

Thank you for your input Fog Hat.I read on another site awhile back that nolva was hepatoxic and i believe there was a med study involved.I've read that there are some otc pct products that work pretty good.The last time i ran nolva/clomid on pct i got really bad cystic acne on my chest,arms, and back.the main difference in this cycle is that i didnt run deca and that may have been the cause of my acne in the past.

Comment

Working...
      X