Melantan II Lyohilized

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Melantan II Lyohilized

OK guys, I just spotted out the Melantan II Lyophilized kit...it just might be the end of my pasty white state of being. I don't tan. I burn. So basically this product would be great if it really works. If you have experience please share. Before/after pics would be great!

Originally posted by SuKaDaddio
    OK guys, I just spotted out the Melantan II Lyophilized kit...it just might be the end of my pasty white state of being. I don't tan. I burn. So basically this product would be great if it really works. If you have experience please share. Before/after pics would be great!

Let us know if you try and how it works.

Comment

Have you tried this yet bro...

I found an article on it here....

Comment

Originally posted by fog_hat1981
        Have you tried this yet bro...

I found an article on it here....
        I haven't tried it, I need to research more and I'd like to hear personal testimonies... :hmmm:

Comment

Originally posted by SuKaDaddio
          I haven't tried it, I need to research more and I'd like to hear personal testimonies... :hmmm:
          I threw a link to another board dedicated to the use of the product in that thread bro...

Comment

It sounds like it would work really well, but I don't know anyone that has used it yet. Anybody have some personal experience or some before and after photos.

Comment

Working...
            X