Tren related to sickness????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tren related to sickness????

I added Tren acetate into my cycle a few weeks ago. I know one of the sides is the infamous tren cough, could this escalate into Bronchitus or at least mimic the affects? I went to the doc and he said I had bronchitus, but all he did was listen to my chest and back when I did deep breathing, no swab or anything. Could this be related? He has given me some meds to clear it up, but it has been 3 full days now (only 7 day perscription) and there has been no improvement at all. My coughing also seemed to get way worse the 30 minutes following my injection. I have no idea if this is related but I figured someone on here would for sure. Thanks ahead of time.

Aside from the Tren factor....

Bronchitis is an inflammation of the bronchi, there is no swab for it. Also, many antibiotics continue to work 2 weeks after completion of the med :)

Comment

I think that tren cough is simply limited to when you inject bro - I don't think it carries over into anything else...

Comment

Wow quick responses. As I had said, I had no idea if this was related or not, just didn't want to ask my doctor if this could be from tren.

FB: Hey you learn something every day, didn't know there was not swab. With regards to the meds, my doc said I should be better in only a few days but to still finish the perscription, this hopefully happens soon cus I have been out from the gym for 8 or 9 days.

Comment

I had bronchitis a couple of years ago and it took the better part of 8 months before I didn't start hacking everytime I laughed. The constant coughing will subside soon, but it'll be quite a while before it's gone completely.

Comment

Your meds do start working to make you feel better - but as BB said - if you have chronic bronchitis you can have that cough anywhere from a month to 2 years.....

Comment

My experience with tren cough was a persistent deep cough similar to bronchitis that started about a few weeks into the cycle and stopped a week after i stopped using tren.

Comment

how many mg's are you guys using?

Comment

Working...
                X