Tren E. dosage..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tren E. dosage..

I was going to do 400mg of tren e per week but thinking of doing no more than 200-300mg per week along with 400mg test prop a week. Would 200mg of tren be sufficent per week divided into 2 doses?

if your doin prop you might as well ues tren A. if not tren E only needs to be injected 1 time per week or as many as you want. 300mgs works wonders for me but you might be different.

Comment

Originally posted by rado
      Why not tren acetate?
      price

Comment

What are you hoping to gain by running tren anyways...

Comment

Love handles...lol...What would you think he's trying to gain from it? Come on bro...
          It's just that he weighs about a buck-eighty - I'm curious...

Comment

huh:confused: It's super cheap to make your own tren acetate...Look around and see for yourself...You're better off with acetate and prop; trust me. And by the the looks of you, I would just train hard and eat right for another 6 months if not longer...How old are you again? Did you not just finish a cycle? Did you get blood work done? If no blood work done; why not? You can afford to buy a cycle but no blood work?

It amazes me how many more people these days don't want to spend the money for blood work, yet they'll buy the cycle. How dumb is that? I think you're wanting it too fast, whatever that is...Are you running a sprint or a marathon? Think about it...
            yeah i think i am gonna wait but ill still have it on hand. I mean im gaining strength and size with just diet atm so i really think ill wait until i hit a plateu. Plus i've injured myself from bench presses yesterday. I went up and strained a little too much and arched my back so its messed up. Couldnt squat today. sux but anyways ill wait a little and get some calories in :dancingne

Comment

yeah. i think i got too excited at first but reality kicks in an tells me to wait!

Comment

Originally posted by 1badMF
                yeah i think i am gonna wait but ill still have it on hand. I mean im gaining strength and size with just diet atm so i really think ill wait until i hit a plateu. Plus i've injured myself from bench presses yesterday. I went up and strained a little too much and arched my back so its messed up. Couldnt squat today. sux but anyways ill wait a little and get some calories in :dancingne
                This is all I'm going to say about the matter and then I will turn the issue back over to you...

I have watched you post on this board for well over a year now and I still haven't figured you out. What I mean is that you made some really good gains on your first cycle BUT you did NOT maintain them (for the exact reasons I'm not sure). Then you went and "cut" up to 185 give or take and look/looked pretty good for the typical weightlifter. However, the most confusing part is that throughout all of this you've refused to listen to sound advice and at times seem like you're dense as a rock...

I guess my question is WHAT ARE YOU WANTING TO ACCOMPLISH (in the long run)? I mean, despite all of your nonsense and the occasional inability to listen to others you at least keep coming back for more hell/advice. However, your cycles and planned diets are ALL over the board (from wanting to bulk one day to cutting down to 180 and then wanting to run cutting compounds/cycles after you've already essentially "cut"). Maybe if you said that you wanted to be a really lean 170 all year long etc with a decent amount of muscle (supermodel type) I could understand better and maybe help out more. Unfortunately, because you haven't really EVER stated what your long-term goals are I am constantly scratching my head with how to help....

Comment

Originally posted by 1badMF
                  I was going to do 400mg of tren e per week but thinking of doing no more than 200-300mg per week along with 400mg test prop a week. Would 200mg of tren be sufficent per week divided into 2 doses?

I would suggest around 300mg wk.

Comment

My last cycle i didn't really loose much just the water and fat.. My strength last cycle bearly went down when i got off but i mean thats just tipical. I love the way i look now but i want to intensify my workouts to the max and add as much lean mass as i can.

But you guys are probably really gonna disagree with me for saying this and going against better judgement, I started my cycle last thursday with some supertest 450 until my prop and tren gets here so I made my choice and now i just have my mind totaly focused on adding as much mass this cycle as i possibly can. I'll post what my new diet is later but I just got back from the gym and now I have college to catch up on.

Comment

Working...
                    X