Fact or Myth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fact or Myth

Who believes that Test Prop made from powder is still painfull or causes irritation.In otherwords do you guys thing its the Prop thats painfull or the BA when its not home made?
    I am pretty keen to find out as i am planning a tren/prop/eq cycle
    Thanks for replies in advance

mmmhhhh...Maybe i shouldnt of thanked in advance.....looks like it was a waste of words

Comment

I have made home brewed prop at 100mg/ml using super solvent, and it was basically painless.

I also made prop at 200mg/ml using the same solvent, and it was a bit painful for a couple days (not crippling).

So if you keep your prop at 100mg/ml or less, you shouldn't have any problem.

Comment

Thanks for the reply Mister T .I will be making mine at 100 mg also but was going to use BA....Whats super solvent?

Comment

At 100 or so mg per ml it is the least painful shot in my arsenal. I even use it to cut some of my more painful gear.

Comment

Originally posted by Real1ty
            Thanks for the reply Mister T .I will be making mine at 100 mg also but was going to use BA....Whats super solvent?
            I believe most guys use a BA/BB split so not all of the suspending agent is BA.

Comment

All I ever use is 3%BA with 15%BB and it dissolves the powder and is painless. 100mg\ml

Comment

5% BA and 15% BB has been painful for me. Nothing I couldn't live with.

Comment

Working...
                X