first cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• first cycle

im on my first cycle its 400mg of equipoise and 150-200 mg of winstrol a week what should i expect in and is this a good cycle together. and is there anything i should know

I dont have any experience with Winny or Equipose but there is a ton of info here. Use the search and then ask some more specific questions. Theres also loads of info regarding first cycle. The people on this board are very helpful but you need to do some work for yourself. And if you dont have PCT lined up, work on that ASAP.

Comment

Originally posted by bert wilmoth
      im on my first cycle its 400mg of equipoise and 150-200 mg of winstrol a week what should i expect in and is this a good cycle together. and is there anything i should know
      the cycle sucks! what do you expect from it? excuse my harsness but you started a cycle with out knowing what you were doin!

Comment

were's the test?you will lean out abit (as long as your diet is clean)but i doubt you will put on much in mass.that is a low dose of each but you might get lucky since it is your first cycle.is your winny oral or injectable?it is fast acting either way and hepa toxic both ways as well(meaning 5 or so weeks max). your eq will just be kicking in at that point.test enanthate or cyp at around 4 to 500mgsx12wks is a good 1st cycle to see how your body reacts.i would drop the winny for now and get some test in there,and maybe drop the eq as well.first of all how old are you,weight,heigth,how long have you been working out etc.if you are under 21 yoa drop everything and work out natural.the damage it will do to a young body will far outweigh the benifits.good luck to ya!

Comment

rado i appreciate your opinion on the dumb ass bit but other wise i'm 30 years old 5'9 200 lbs and have been working out for a year natural and have put on about 25 lbs but have stopped growing.I appreciate everyone responding .

Comment

cycle still sucks..

Comment

what is a good first cycle

Comment

there both injectable

Comment

rado i appreciate your opinion on the dumb ass bit but other wise i'm 30 years old 5'9 200 lbs and have been working out for a year natural and have put on about 25 lbs but have stopped growing.I appreciate everyone responding .
                  You stopped growing because you need to up our cals some more and maybe switch up your protein.

Comment

what is a good first cycle
                    A good first cycle is anywhere from 300mg per week to an upper limit of 500mg per week of test, and only test. The reason is: you need to figure out how you respond to a test only cycle to determine the effectiveness and/or side effects that you might experience down the road with 'stack' drugs.

Since you've already started your cycle, here's how to fix it as best as is possible to at least get some results:

1) stop the winny, save it for the last 6 weeks of the cycle

2) get yourself some test prop and some test cyp or test enth. Use 100mg of test prop EOD for 20 days (10 injects). Also, shoot 300mg of test cyp or test enth per week. The reason for this is that the fast estered prop will give you useable test in your system right away, while the long ester builds up and becomes useable. You will drop the prop at the same time as the long estered cyp or enth is kicking in.

3) make sure you have enough EQ to run a minimum of 10, perferably 12 weeks.

4) make sure you have nolvadex on hand, for safety and for PCT

You messed up...you jumped on without doing your homework. While this is still not an ideal situation, at least you'll get better results if you make the changes I suggested.

Comment

Originally posted by hitmansb
                      A good first cycle is anywhere from 300mg per week to an upper limit of 500mg per week of test, and only test. The reason is: you need to figure out how you respond to a test only cycle to determine the effectiveness and/or side effects that you might experience down the road with 'stack' drugs.

Since you've already started your cycle, here's how to fix it as best as is possible to at least get some results:

1) stop the winny, save it for the last 6 weeks of the cycle

2) get yourself some test prop and some test cyp or test enth. Use 100mg of test prop EOD for 20 days (10 injects). Also, shoot 300mg of test cyp or test enth per week. The reason for this is that the fast estered prop will give you useable test in your system right away, while the long ester builds up and becomes useable. You will drop the prop at the same time as the long estered cyp or enth is kicking in.

3) make sure you have enough EQ to run a minimum of 10, perferably 12 weeks.

4) make sure you have nolvadex on hand, for safety and for PCT

You messed up...you jumped on without doing your homework. While this is still not an ideal situation, at least you'll get better results if you make the changes I suggested.
                      this is a good idea but way to much sticking(injecting) for a first timer! how many injections have you taken? if only 1 or 2 id just stop right now. side note: how do you like injecting winny?

Comment

rado thats exactly why i started the winny and rocket i like it alot better than the eq winny nothing i've injected winny about 8 times and eq 5 times so far. thanks

Comment

I agree with what hitsmanb said. Give this thread a read bro:
                          http://www.superiormuscle.com/vbulle...ighlight=start

Comment

I'm actually gonna go out on a limb and defend EQ by itself as a cycle. You have to run it longer and it won't make you blow up overnight; but you can make good, lean, gains from EQ alone and keep your gains easier. There's also less sides to worry about. Winny on the other hand should only be used pre-contest IMO.

Comment

you have to give it up to the guy for posting not only his name, but his whole name!!! search search search read read read :nerdnew:

Comment

Working...
                              X