cycle suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cycle suggestions

i am getting ready to start my cycle of 750mg Test E 16weeks, 600mg deca 16weeks, 50mg d-bol ED 4weeks. i also have 20ml of test prop 100mg and was wondering how i could incorprate this into my cycle. anyone have any opinions?

5'9" 195, 25yrs, i have done five cycles. definitly looking to bulk up. i know d-bol+test e+deca= bloated but im gonna tolerate it for the winter. have nolva and hcg for pct.

Comment

Originally posted by swampdonkey
      i am getting ready to start my cycle of 750mg Test E 16weeks, 600mg deca 16weeks, 50mg d-bol ED 4weeks. i also have 20ml of test prop 100mg and was wondering how i could incorprate this into my cycle. anyone have any opinions?
      You could use it in beginning blend with TEST E to kick start cycle,,,or save for another time.

Comment

Originally posted by Alin
        You could use it in beginning blend with TEST E to kick start cycle,,,or save for another time.
        Agreed - I plan on kickstarting my contest cycle with two weeks of Prop in conjuction with the E at the beginning...

Have you used Deca before? I think the Test to Deca ratio is a little high....

Comment

thats what i was thinkin, maybe using it to kickstart the cycle. i have used deca 3 other times and had good results with 400mgs but wanted to try and bump it up. what test/deca ratio should i use? also what mgs of the prop and Enan would you suggest i use to kickstart this cycle? thanks for all your help

Comment

Personally I would just leave out the prop. You have plenty there already and the d-bol will get you going just fine.

Comment

Originally posted by swampdonkey
              You could run the prop for 20 days after your last test e/deca cycle so that you could start nolva the day after your last prop shot.

Comment

Working...
              X