Second Cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Second Cycle

I am 47 yrs old, 6'0" and 225 lbs. I did some research for my first cycle and came out with this:

Test cyp --- 200mg once a week for 10 wks.
    Anastrozol --- 1mg every 4 days after second shot.
    B-12 injection --- 1cc twice a week.

Post Cycle:
    HCG --- 1,000 units for 10 days two weeks after last injection of cyp.
    Clomi 51mg --- one a day for 15 days.

For my second cycle I am going to be doing the same but in this case I am adding Deca. It will be like this:

Deca --- 200mg once a week.

Post Cycle:

My weight training is the Push & Pull, Mon & Tue. Off Thurs. & Fri. Weekend off. During those days off I do cardio. I eat 5 to 6 meals a day. Am I doing the right thing ? Thank you in advance for your comments or advice.

a rule of thumb that was taught to me was alway keep test twice the mgs of deca in order to keep you from the deca dick (limp noodle) question why are you adding in deca? what are you looking for it to do? i also dont think you will need the a-dex every 4 days you shouldnt retain any water unless your diet is way off so id skip that. HCG is also not needed instead you could use nolva for 4 weeks at 40mgs for 2 week then 20 mgs for another 2 weeks. just my opinions.

Comment

Thank you for your advice Rocketw19. The reason I added deca this time is because I used to play basket long time ago and had to leave the game because of injuries, I read that deca is good for the joints and at the same time I can get more mass with it. I am into the second week, will it be okay to start the nolva now?

Comment

Hi..!

some of this thread seems 2 pertain 2 mine:

http://www.superiormuscle.com/vbulle...ad.php?t=32000

my question is, what is the "deca dick?" first i've heard of it, and not looking forward 2 it, if it's what i think it is. At any rate, this is a temporary thing, right..?

sorry, i didn't intend 2 hijack your thread.

-jaems

Comment

Originally posted by angelgotay
          I am 47 yrs old, 6'0" and 225 lbs. I did some research for my first cycle and came out with this:

Post Cycle:

For my second cycle I am going to be doing the same but in this case I am adding Deca. It will be like this:

Deca --- 200mg once a week.

Post Cycle:

My weight training is the Push & Pull, Mon & Tue. Off Thurs. & Fri. Weekend off. During those days off I do cardio. I eat 5 to 6 meals a day. Am I doing the right thing ? Thank you in advance for your comments or advice.
          For best results I would bump the test cyp to 500mg wk,,,and the deca 400mg wk.

Comment

Originally posted by angelgotay
            Thank you for your advice Rocketw19. The reason I added deca this time is because I used to play basket long time ago and had to leave the game because of injuries, I read that deca is good for the joints and at the same time I can get more mass with it. I am into the second week, will it be okay to start the nolva now?
            no bro your cool use the nolva at the end of your cycle (pct) it will help you recover from the rebound. if using test wait 2 weeks after last injection. if using deca wait 3 weeks after last injection. then start the program i posted in my first responce.

Comment

Just as a side note if youre using the B12 for appetite purposes, most people say they use your dosage ED or EOD.

Comment

Working...
              X