Acne...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Acne...

My last cycle was: Test C for 8 weeks and then Test P for another 8 weeks and a lot of other stuff(LOL that didnt come out right). I was fine with Cyp. but once i started on Prop. i've got huge zits after two shots. Those of you who ever got acne cuz of gear, can you tell me what you think might have caused it?

Hormone fluctuation.

Comment

Originally posted by Vernam
      My last cycle was: Test C for 8 weeks and then Test P for another 8 weeks and a lot of other stuff(LOL that didnt come out right). I was fine with Cyp. but once i started on Prop. i've got huge zits after two shots. Those of you who ever got acne cuz of gear, can you tell me what you think might have caused it?
      many things can cause acne,,,check out acne annihilator,,,that stuff works amazingly well,,,on and off cycle.

Comment

The Dr. Copeland stuff? The whole kit or just the acne stuff?

Comment

I got a friend who is much more experienced with gear than me and he said the only time he gets acne is from using fast acting esters, and he only gets a small amount of acne with the opposite.

Comment

If you want to do another cycle and have some sort of health insurance go to a dermatologist and get benzaclin,and retin-a-micro. they are both creams that are so strong at fighting acne its unbelievable, if you do decide to use it be careful it is insanley strong.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKILLER
              The Dr. Copeland stuff? The whole kit or just the acne stuff?
              No this is acne wash called acne annihilator. works for everyone I know whos tried it.

Comment

Working...
              X