infection>?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• infection>?

ok so i did a delt injection of 250mg/mL test and deca. this is ug labs. total 2.8 cc's. last monday. the injection pain never subsided.
    on friday the area around my injection was slightly red, slighty swollen, and slightly warm to the touch. and it hurt a little worse than most injections.
    so i iced it and took some ibproufen and now today it barely hurts but the area that was red is no longer red but is now kinda hard and exactly where i did my shot there is a little lump. also ive been hotter than normal (maybe fever, maybe just me being a hot fatass) and i havent slept well since thursday and i sweat when i sleep, but i always sweat when i sleep. do you think i got a bad infection or what?

*also on a side note when i sleep at nite my arm goes numb, like sometimes it falls asleep for 20min and it takes forever to go back to normal. could this be due to the infection or whatever it is pushing on a nerve?

If the swelling and redness has subsided, I would say you are fine. There could still be some irritation and it's slightly inflamed around the center spot, causing the knot. And yes the swelling could be pinching a nerve.

Comment

thats great news to my ears. has anyone had to have the abscess surgery? any tales of woe?

Comment

Prop

You did not mention what type of Test. Many people are allergic to the Prop ester and run a low grade fever from it. Also swelling and knots are very common with prop. I know someone who was slightly sick for a month,and read about prop esters allergic affect on some. He quit prop and in two days fever was gone. He had the fever for almost a month. If thats the case switch to Cyp or even no ester suspension.

Comment

biggunz said it perfect. if the test is prop then its actually pretty normal. had have the same affects from prop, fever, swelling etc. now i stick with test E.

Comment

it was test e. but now im thinking it was a sterile abscess from the oil and just putting too damn many cc's in my delt

Comment

I thought thought the most you should shoot in the the delt is 1.5cc? I

Comment

Originally posted by bigfish
                I thought thought the most you should shoot in the the delt is 1.5cc? I

Yeah I have heard no more than 2, but close to 3 sounds like a lot to push anywhere. I would be skeptical to shoot that much in my glute.

Comment

Originally posted by jwoody
                  Yeah I have heard no more than 2, but close to 3 sounds like a lot to push anywhere. I would be skeptical to shoot that much in my glute.
                  2cc's is max i would shoot anywhere and delts i shoot 2 with no problem. As far as site injections, no more than 1cc. 3cc's... hmmm i think you would definately feel that lol but not wise.

Comment

Originally posted by zed
                    ok so i did a delt injection of 250mg/mL test and deca. this is ug labs. total 2.8 cc's. last monday. the injection pain never subsided.
                    on friday the area around my injection was slightly red, slighty swollen, and slightly warm to the touch. and it hurt a little worse than most injections.
                    so i iced it and took some ibproufen and now today it barely hurts but the area that was red is no longer red but is now kinda hard and exactly where i did my shot there is a little lump. also ive been hotter than normal (maybe fever, maybe just me being a hot fatass) and i havent slept well since thursday and i sweat when i sleep, but i always sweat when i sleep. do you think i got a bad infection or what?

*also on a side note when i sleep at nite my arm goes numb, like sometimes it falls asleep for 20min and it takes forever to go back to normal. could this be due to the infection or whatever it is pushing on a nerve?
                    I also get that from certain gear. When i use supertest 450, it usually always swells, little warm to the touch and gets red. The thing you have to worry about is if you start getting sick and running a fever which sets in quick. By the 7th day though, you should have fully recovered in that area and personaly, i have never had anything stay sore or red for longer than 4 days nor have i ever got infected. Most UG stuff is shit with high BA, underdosed or just full of bacteria. There are about maybe 3 UG labs that i've come across out of 100s that are actually what is printed on the bottle. Another thing is if you have the connections, get your gear tested!

Comment

Originally posted by 1badMF
                      I also get that from certain gear. When i use supertest 450, it usually always swells, little warm to the touch and gets red. The thing you have to worry about is if you start getting sick and running a fever which sets in quick. By the 7th day though, you should have fully recovered in that area and personaly, i have never had anything stay sore or red for longer than 4 days nor have i ever got infected. Most UG stuff is shit with high BA, underdosed or just full of bacteria. There are about maybe 3 UG labs that i've come across out of 100s that are actually what is printed on the bottle. Another thing is if you have the connections, get your gear tested!
                      :hmmm:

Comment

Working...
                      X