Test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Test

Just finished 12 weeks of prop now going to start test E 600mg for 10 weeks.
    I have clomid, nolvadex, and liq-dex what should i be taking and how much when i am finished?
    Last edited by Will Power; 11-07-06, 10:08 AM.

bro you need to give out more info than that. have you tryed to search the fourm for your answers? there is tons of info on this subject and the answers are pretty basic.

Comment

well bro thanx for the info. Its not the first time being on a fourm. i already spent an hour reading through alot of bull shit. So thanx Rado for taking the 5 seconds to answer me.

Comment

Are you jumping right onto the other Test or are you going to run your PCT and take time off before you run the next cycle?

Comment

nope just running it.

Comment

That's kind of a long run. Personally I won't go longer than 12 weeks. I'd run your PCT and let your natural levels come back and then think about running your second cycle later down the road. Typically the longer you're on the more health issues will come into play not to mention it'll make it more difficult to get your natural levels back to normal. Just my opinion though, is there any particular reason you want to stay on that long?

Comment

Originally posted by Will Power
              Just finished 12 weeks of prop now going to start test E 600mg for 10 weeks.
              I have clomid, nolvadex, and liq-dex what should i be taking and how much when i am finished?

Run 3 weeks PCT:
              CLOMID 100MG WK1, 50MG WK2, 50MG WK3
              NOLVA 40MG WK1, 30MG WK2, 20MG WK3

Comment

Working...
              X