RE: Cloudy Deca-200 (QV)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RE: Cloudy Deca-200 (QV)?

My buddy is not Internet savvy, so he asked for me to post this.

If his Deca-200 (50ml) with 35mL's left is a little cloudy, is this gear still good? Yes, it is not expired yet.

Thanks fellas, I used the search button and only came up with three decent possible answers.

Later

Originally posted by rado
    Where has he been placing it? If it's in the bathroom, tell him to take it out...I use to keep my gear in my pantry since it was a nice room temp...The cloudy/milky part could of been from being warm(at one point) and now coming back to room temp...He could filter it(don't think he needs to) with a whatman if it would make him feel better...I would not worry much about it...Another reason could be; it crashed...Which is possible(like mentioned above)going from one temp to another temp so quickly.

Rado,

He left in a cabinet in his house, like a pantry. If it "crashed," what does that exactly mean? Is it no good if it has crashed?
    Thanks for the response.

Comment

Crashing????

bump ^

Comment

Originally posted by DS-COUSIN
        Crashing????

bump ^
        IF it crashed, just put the bottle in real hot water for about 30 seconds and than shake the shit out of it. It should be as good as new.

Comment

Originally posted by vicmack777
          IF it crashed, just put the bottle in real hot water for about 30 seconds and than shake the shit out of it. It should be as good as new.

most likely crashed,,,this is what I would do too.

Comment

VickMack & Alin,

I appreciate this fellas, my buddy will be happy to know that.

DS

Comment

Working...
            X