British dragon oil color

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• British dragon oil color

I got two batches of Cypionate from British dragon one was manufactured 08 2005 that is like a peanut oil color and another that was manufactured 06 2006 that is I'm guessing made with grapeseed. I checked BD's website and it says it's normal for different batches to have different colors, but that 06 2008 is awfully clear. There is some color but I would think grapeseed would be darker than that. Has anyone had any BD cypionate from this year that looks smilar or from 06 2005 would be even better. I've posted pics of the first before (08 2005) and everyone said it looked good. The bottles are identical in every way. The oil is the exact same level, green stopper, tops are the same, and both have that little arrow pointing up on the metal part. There both from the same source, and the source is an authorized reseller on the BD website.

Is it possible to remove the top, refill, and put some fake oil in the bottle? I was thinking not so because when you pull the top of it has the tear from the bottle underneath so it would be impossible.

Any imput would be greatly appreciated.

bump

Comment

If purchased through reputable supplier,,, have no worries. Some oils will vary from batch to batch.

Comment

Working...
      X