Clen?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clen?

I am using clen and doing the two weeks on and two weeks off. I have been having really good results so far but the shakes are getting to me. I have some taurine on the way. What is the proper dosage to take for the taurine?

Originally posted by lifterjaydawg
    I am using clen and doing the two weeks on and two weeks off. I have been having really good results so far but the shakes are getting to me. I have some taurine on the way. What is the proper dosage to take for the taurine?
    Taurine will not do much for your shakes, just the muscle cramps. If the shakes are bugging you too much, just step down the dosage slightly til they subside. I think I was taking 2 taurine pills 3x a day, can't remember though.

Comment

Originally posted by lifterjaydawg

the taurine wont help the shakes,,,something you have to deal with on clen,,,,you may try lower doses.

Comment

Working...
      X