Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roaccutane during Test cycle

Hi guys,
    Gonna have 8 weeks of Prop 100 mg eod (it's first cycle, have no problems with inject frequently).
    i have pretty oily skin and tends to acne. also few years ago took accutane as treatment.
    Now on the coming cycle there is high chance that acne will get worst, so i managed to get roaccutane from my doctor (120 caps of 20 mg).
    The question is : When to take the accutane ? from the first cycle day till the end of the 8 weeks? or till the end of PCT?
    I DONT want to waste all the capsules for this cycle cause i plan another cycle in May, so i have to make right decision of how to devide the dose of the accutane...

liver enzymes will be checked so dint worry about it
    Thanks for any help from your expirience...

Is the acne that bad to the point where you need to take accutane? I have taken that before and it works...however...where is the acne?? On your back, face, where???

Comment

yes face..

the question is when to start taking it? from PCT ? from middle of the cycle?
      i have 120 caps it means 4 months.. and i plan another cycle in May.. so i must divide the roaccutane wisely so i have enough for both cycles..
      it's 20 mg caps, it should be enough per day

Comment

Working...
      X