Anabolics and the Military?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anabolics and the Military?

I'm going to join the Army after new years and I was woundering if they test for anabolics? I was going to ask my recruiter but don't have the balls.

Originally posted by rado
    lol...Go ahead and ask him...What kind of a thought is that:confused: You really need to sit down and decide what you want to do with your life bro...From all of your posts, you want to do a cycle, just finished one, not sure what to take, etc...Now you want to joint the armed forces? Good luck and take care...
    I've always wanted to join the army bro but my past relationship with my ex girlfriend keep me from doing so. I guess you can say i was in love cuz i planned on getting married to her and having this dream of a family and not joining the army which broke my heart but i agreed not to join because at the time she would cry when i brought it up. Now I'm single which is a 10000 x's better and I have 2 close friends that are currently stationed over in Germany and joined the same time i was going to. Now im a free man and thats my heart. Everyone in my family has either served or serving in the armed forces so it's in my blood and something I want to do the most in my life and now i have that chance!

From all my other posts, of course you dont know me and my life because I dont care to tell it too much on these boards. Im currently running 400mg prop and 300mg tren with 450mg super test every week. In about 9 more weeks I'm going to come off and PCT. My recruiter told me that I wouldn't be sent out until after new years so I have plenty of time to train and finish my cycle with extra time ahead to come off properly so thats good. But I read up on detection times and tren is the only one im worried about.. I prefer not to ask my family or friends because I keep these things to myself.

Comment

What's the worst that can happen - if you fail you don't get to join - they're not going to come after you or anything - it will just be a learning experience...

But they're not going to test for that type of stuff anyways so no worries....

Comment

Originally posted by fog_hat1981
        What's the worst that can happen - if you fail you don't get to join

thats what i want to avoid lol.

Comment

Why not look at the Marine Corps? What MOS are you looking at? Use the military to your advantage, don't let them bend you over. I worked in a Marine recruiting office for 6 months while I was waiting to be discharged from the Marines. Think it through........!!!!!! Decide on a job that will benefit you once you are out on your own. Infantry will not do you much good, I know this personally. Electronics, computers, aircraft, logistics, plan ahead. I had a friend who was a network administrator in the Marines. He was offered a contract for 60,000$ a year with a 10,000$ bonus if he committed to work for a company for 2 years once out of the Marines. If you're in it for just the money and benefits, air force is defnitely the most laid back. If you are in it for the honor and brother hood, the ball rolls towards the Marines. Lots of things to think about man. If you have any questions, I would be happy to help you.

Knox

Comment

Originally posted by 1badMF
            thats what i want to avoid lol.
            Oh I'm with you bud - all I was saying was that they're not going to shoot you or worse yet - call your family etc...

Good luck either way....

Comment

Marine Corp is not the option you would want to take if you are looking for a career (outside the military) option. You seem very 'on the fence' in terms of what you want/need to do w/your life. Regardless of the branch you choose, IF you do it to better your life and get the most out of it you can, than you will be a better man for doing so. Personally, I think military should be mandatory for every male for the first 2 yrs out of high school.

Comment

if you want to join the military, and get paid just as much as the people that are dying over there. join the air force. thats what i did. i fix airplanes. free school, free place to live, health and life insurance. free food. and on my days off i get to sit on the beaches of south carolina and relax in the sun. cant beat it. my best friend is in the marines, god love him but thats not the life for me, way too strict. so if you want to commit yourself to a military life, go army or marines, if you want to have a life outside of a regular job, go air force all the way boss. workin out great for me

Comment

Originally posted by looman69
                  if you want to join the military, and get paid just as much as the people that are dying over there. join the air force. thats what i did. i fix airplanes. free school, free place to live, health and life insurance. free food. and on my days off i get to sit on the beaches of south carolina and relax in the sun. cant beat it. my best friend is in the marines, god love him but thats not the life for me, way too strict. so if you want to commit yourself to a military life, go army or marines, if you want to have a life outside of a regular job, go air force all the way boss. workin out great for me
                  im not trying to find a easy way out of stuff and just join for free shit. I actually want to be a part of something and really get to do what I want to do. dying is a natural thing, you could die tomorrow in a car wreck. I would really love to be a Ranger or Green Baret! But I know about all the training involved and its tough shit. You have to be physically fit and score high and I think in Green Barets you have to learn to speak a different language. Thats what I can only dream of being, but if it doesn't happen, being in the army would still kick ass in its self. Opportunities

Comment

Recruiters will blow smoke up your ass telling you the fastest/easiest way to get to Special Forces is through the infantry. Don't listen to them, it's a line. It is true, but no matter what your job is, you can do the tryouts. In the Marines, to even qualify, you have to be a 1st class fitness class. That means you can run the 3 miles in no more than 21:00, do 20 pullups and 100 crunches in 2 minutes. After that, you have to show that you can successfully tread water for 15 mins, and be a 1st class swimmer. That involves being able to correctly do the breast stroke, side stroke and back stroke. This is the route I wanted to go, all gung ho, but I can't swim great. I failed the swimming portion and was stuck in the Infantry. In the Marines Corps, Recon is just a glorrified grunt. The cool shit is Force Recon and the tryouts for that is unbelievable. All special forces go the same schools. Rangers train with SEALS, Force Recon bubbas and even the special forces air force guys. I have an uncle that was a Green Beret in Vietnam, it was nothing he'd ever do again. Use your brain man, it'll carry you a long ways.

Knox

Comment

Originally posted by Knoxville
                      Use your brain man, it'll carry you a long ways.

Knox

Good advice

Comment

I'm in the army myself. I am my units prevention leader, pretty much the guy who coordinates the drug tests for my unit and puts your piss in a box after you piss in a bottle. They don't test for steroids unless they have suspiscion. I have only seen 1 guy get tested thats because his car got broken into and when the cops were coming to look at his car he passed his shit off to somebody who he thought was a friend and his friend snitched right on the spot, so he got tested and he didnt test positive but they tested the stuff he had and it was legit. Just be smart about it, if you do a cycle and your a real stud. When you do your PT TEST like pushups you have 2 minutes to do them, to get the maximum score of 100 for that event I only have to do 75 pushups. I knock out about 75 in about 1 minute 10 seconds get up and walk away. I have heard of people getting tested for being a guy who will do like 55 puhsups in 2 minutes when they first arrive to the unit, start working out put on weight and then all of a sudden knocking out 90 pushups. Pretty much what I'm saying is don't be a show off and don't trust anybody personally, you will meet a lot of shitty people in the military from all different parts of the country. As long as you keep you keep a low profile you'll be straight.

Comment

ill say its definatly not an easy way out. we still get deployed, and everyonce in a while theres one of us that gets shot at. but the life itself is much easier. if your looking for something adventurous you can go airborn. loadmasters, boom operators, thay get to see some cool shit, and play an important role. air force also got combat control, and sere if you want a real challange. except combat control has a HUGE dropout rate.

Comment

If you're so passionate about being in the Army and wanting to do special forces and all that, why would you be asking about anabolics? Anabolics are for people who are dedicated to the bodybuilding lifestyle, not the military lifestyle.

Comment

I have alot of friends that were in Iraq and they said it was very easy to get gear over there, said they had alot of extra time to work out so thats what they did. One guy gained about 30 pounds while there and nobody has said anything to him.

Comment

Working...
                              X