LETROZOLE help please..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LETROZOLE help please..

Just got some LETRO to run thru my cycle of 250mgs Cyp and 250mgs EQ 2x aweek. I am starting my 4th week of this cycle and noticed puffy nipples, Need to know what dosage to use thru out cycle? I recieved my Letro from the superior-research and it is a spray bottle, How many squirts does it take to get proper dosage?

Another thing Props to Lion, fast delivery.

Letro is quite strong. I could get by with one squirt ed or eod. 10 squirts is 2.5mg. Usually people use about 1.25ed or eod.

Comment

yea i use the 2.5mg tabs and quarter of a tab a day works well for me and my test dosage alone is up around 3 grams a week now.

Comment

Thanks for the quick response guys. Should it do this in the morning or at bedtime? Or does it really matter?

Comment

Originally posted by taylor26
          Thanks for the quick response guys. Should it do this in the morning or at bedtime? Or does it really matter?
          Doesn't really matter. I remember reading somewhere though that estrogen production is higher in the morning or something. Doesn't matter, letro is strong enough to stop the conversion all day.

Comment

Originally posted by taylor26
            Just got some LETRO to run thru my cycle of 250mgs Cyp and 250mgs EQ 2x aweek. I am starting my 4th week of this cycle and noticed puffy nipples, Need to know what dosage to use thru out cycle? I recieved my Letro from the superior-research and it is a spray bottle, How many squirts does it take to get proper dosage?

Another thing Props to Lion, fast delivery.

Letro has long half life of around 48hrs,,,try 1.25mg EOD.

Comment

Working...
            X