Test Prop and Winn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Test Prop and Winn

I have been taking 1cc/100mg Test Prop and 1cc/50mg Winn (Both UG) twice a week. The injection sites are terribly painfull and are bruised black, blue. yellow. There are misshaped lumps and they aren't going away. Two weeks old, still there and still painful.

This is around my fourth or fifth cycle. First test/winn cycle.

Any advice? Is this just something I have to deal with?

Thanks in advance.

bro if this is your fifth cycle you should already know 2xs a week prop and winny are just silly. they both need to be everyday. winny if water based will hurt more than any injection and the prop isnt that nice either. you should re-look at your cycle and make some serious changes. good luck.

Comment

is it UG stuff?

Comment

Don't know what I'm doing? Sure thing. I didn't know I was getting advice from a pro (rado).

I'm rotating sites. 25g needles. Oil based winn not water. My hookup is a pro bodybuilder and he gave me the times to take it. I would much rather listen to him then you. When you look like him I'll think you know more, but untill then I'll take his advice.

I just wanted to know if I had a problem before I went to him with it or had my cycle reconfigured.

Oh, I've done four cycles. The fifth would be using superdrol and andro so I didn't really think it was a real cycle. SO fuck off.
        Last edited by maud; 11-17-06, 01:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by maud
          Don't know what I'm doing? Sure thing. I didn't know I was getting advice from a pro (rado).

I'm rotating sites. 25g needles. Oil based winn not water. My hookup is a pro bodybuilder and he gave me the times to take it. I would much rather listen to him then you. When you look like him I'll think you know more, but untill then I'll take his advice.

I just wanted to know if I had a problem before I went to him with it or had my cycle reconfigured.

Oh, I've done four cycles. The fifth would be using superdrol and andro so I didn't really think it was a real cycle. SO fuck off.
          just cuzz your source is big dosnt mean a damm thing. seriously you are not takin the stuff correctly. i wouldnt lie to you or talk about something i didnt know for a fact. prop should be takin ED but EOD works for most. same with winny ED. research this site or others and you will see.

Comment

I know what is recommended and I'm not saying he knows shit just because he is big (but he has been doing this for over 15years and he isn't just big he is a pro b/b). I know that pros can abuse aas more then the norm, but He just told me that is what my body needs for right now and I don't need eod injections. In three weeks I've put on 9lbs and maintained same bf levels. He's layed out all my cycles and I've never had a problem with his dosage or times.
            I'm taking mon/thurs.
            Do you think the oil changes its life?
            Last edited by maud; 11-17-06, 01:34 AM.

Comment

Dude, make sure they are going in different sites, I.e. dont mix the winny with prop in the same site.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible
                Dude, make sure they are going in different sites, I.e. dont mix the winny with prop in the same site.
                why not?

Comment

I have been taking 1cc/100mg Test Prop and 1cc/50mg Winn (Both UG) twice a week. The injection sites are terribly painfull and are bruised black, blue. yellow. There are misshaped lumps and they aren't going away. Two weeks old, still there and still painful.

This is around my fourth or fifth cycle. First test/winn cycle.

Any advice? Is this just something I have to deal with?

Thanks in advance.

I would be concerned that there are still mishaped, painful lumps after 2 weeks. That is not normal. What color are the injection sites now? Is the area around the injection sites warm to the touch? Do you have any other symptoms, such as headaches or fever?

Couple comments re: other posts:
                  - the half life of both prop and winny dictate ED (or EOD for prop) administration for optimal results. Good gains can still be made with other dosing schedules. check this: http://www.superiormuscle.com/vbulle...ad.php?t=23166

- Oil is only a solvent and does not change the life of the drug. The ester (i.e. testosterone propionate) determines the half-life of the drug. Winstrol is double alkylated (17aa), lacks an ester, and, therefore, is absorbed and used very quickly.

- prop and winny (both oil and water based) can be injected into the same sight at the same time

Comment

I wouldn't inject winny, it works almost as well orally and actually it's only good right before a contest. 100mg of prop twice a week is enough test to shutdown your natural test production and that's about it.

Comment

The sites are pink or a little red. They aren't really warm. No fever or headaches either. The pain is starting to go away. The newer sites aren't reacting like the two older ones. The pain ins't that bad. I guess my body just had to get used to it.

Thanks for the reading CURLS.

Comment

Originally posted by Control
                        100mg of prop twice a week is enough test to shutdown your natural test production and that's about it.
                        Not true. Men suffering from low testosterone levels receive 150 mg of test every 10 - 21 days. So 200 mg prop / wk is definintely an increase in testosterone level (albeit small). If he's making gains, he should take as little AAS as possible. Gaining 9 lbs in 3 weeks while maintaining the same bf% are great results.

Comment

Originally posted by Curls4dGirls
                          Not true. Men suffering from low testosterone levels receive 150 mg of test every 10 - 21 days. So 200 mg prop / wk is definintely an increase in testosterone level (albeit small). If he's making gains, he should take as little AAS as possible. Gaining 9 lbs in 3 weeks while maintaining the same bf% are great results.
                          There is no way in hell he gained 9 lbs of muscle in 3 weeks from that cycle.

Comment

:bravonew: look at his pic hes a monster :laughnew:

Comment

Originally posted by Control
                              There is no way in hell he gained 9 lbs of muscle in 3 weeks from that cycle.
                              You're right. I lied...it's all a big hoax.

Originally posted by hardy
                              :bravonew: look at his pic hes a monster :laughnew:
                              Yeah, you like my pic??? PIC??? What are you talking about?

Comment

Working...
                              X