Cycle #2 critique

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cycle #2 critique

Ok guys I'm 22 years old (or will be at the time of this next cycle). I have done one cycle thus far of Test C for 12 weeks at 300mg per week. I saw a gain of 25 lbs of muscle and have maintained 20lbs after 3 months off. My PCT included HCG and nolvadex. I'm currently 6'2" 185lbs but would definately fall into the class of "hardgainer". I saw how my body reacted to the Test E and was very pleased and now was thinking of introducing new compounds so will you guys please take a look. For this cycle I thought about breaking it down into 4 mini cycles but I felt that 4 PCT would mess with my hormones too much so thats how I decided on the bridge and cruise dose. Take a look..

Wk 1-4: Test Prop 100mg EOD
    Durabolin (NPP) 100mg EOD

Wk 5-8: Test Prop 75mg EOD (cruise)

Wk 9-12: same as 1-4

Wk 13-16: same as 5-8

Wk 17-20: same as 1-4

Originally posted by rippedsucka
    Ok guys I'm 22 years old (or will be at the time of this next cycle). I have done one cycle thus far of Test C for 12 weeks at 300mg per week. I saw a gain of 25 lbs of muscle and have maintained 20lbs after 3 months off. My PCT included HCG and nolvadex. I'm currently 6'2" 185lbs but would definately fall into the class of "hardgainer". I saw how my body reacted to the Test E and was very pleased and now was thinking of introducing new compounds so will you guys please take a look. For this cycle I thought about breaking it down into 4 mini cycles but I felt that 4 PCT would mess with my hormones too much so thats how I decided on the bridge and cruise dose. Take a look..

whats th purpose of the rollercoaster doses? if you were So pleased with your last cycle why wouldnt you do the same thing again?

Comment

I was pleased but I wanted to switch to faster acting esters and add another compound because for one you get nearly 80% of testosterone out of the prop instead of only about 70% with the cyp. The deal with the roller coaster doses is that I will be cruising every other month on only the Test Prop. I posted this as a critique so I could recieve input and any is greatly appreciated.

Comment

To me it looks like you're just wanting a easy quick way to add a little muscle. You will be disappointed with prop if you're not getting in enough calories and to me your not eating worth shit at over 6 foot and 185 lbs..
        Last edited by coffee-guy; 11-21-06, 12:11 PM.

Comment

Well 1badmf I appreciate your concern with my diet but for some reason a ridiculously high metabolism runs in my family. I take in between anywhere from 5000-5500 calories a day, so caloric intake is not a problem. Besides proper caloric intake is big with me because I do not want to add ugly weight. So if my caloric intake is sufficient why do you feel i will not be pleased with this cycle?

Comment

i just don't understand why your dosing like that.. How much are you wanting to put on?

Comment

Well 1badmf I appreciate your concern with my diet but for some reason a ridiculously high metabolism runs in my family. I take in between anywhere from 5000-5500 calories a day, so caloric intake is not a problem. Besides proper caloric intake is big with me because I do not want to add ugly weight. So if my caloric intake is sufficient why do you feel i will not be pleased with this cycle?
              im not gonna say your not but damm bro i weight 250lbs and i cant eat that much. you should be puttin lbs on with or without juice. on another note if mass is what you want run test E with deca 12-16 weeks.

Comment

Like I stated before I am running fast acting esters because Ive seen how my body does with a long one such as Test E or C. If you guys are confused on the way Im dosing my cycle then I am open to your suggestions on how I should modify them.

Comment

Like I stated before I am running fast acting esters because Ive seen how my body does with a long one such as Test E or C. If you guys are confused on the way Im dosing my cycle then I am open to your suggestions on how I should modify them.
                  your right bro the reason i havnt anwsered your question is cuzz im confused with the cycle. it will work its only your second cycle anything you do will work. but if mass is your main goal i dont like that cycle at all. its to short of time then cruise then to short a time again. it takes time for your body to get used to the new weight. im a firm beliver that if goin for mass you need to use a slow ester and for longer times. if your just experminting then i say do it like you laid out.

Comment

Dude its all the same man. Testosterone is still the same chemical even if the ester is different than the next. The only difference is that the propionate ester will release the testosterone faster and you get slightly more test with the lighter ester but big deal. Just fuckin take a extra 50mgs to compensate for that.

I'm currently on prop and last cycle i did was with cypionate which is basically the same as enanthate. And believe me when I tell you this cuz im not bullshitting you.. i dont care how fuckin fast your metabolism is, "if you dont fuckin eat enough to gain on your own without AS, then your not going to fuckin gain much with prop and you will lose most of it if not, all of it when you get off and a whole lot quicker than the test E. Then you'll be right back posting about how you cant figure shit out. Trust me man you need to rethink shit over. You sound just like a buddy of mine. He's currently running prop too and woundering why he isnt gaining shit and thinks the stuff is underdosed. The funny the is, the fool doesn't eat for shit and takes the same prop and mg's i do and i love it. Its harder to gain than lose weight man and i have to spend the extra cash for weight gainers because it gets tough to eat all day long between the holidays, work, school...

You say you eat 5k+ cals a day but what the fuck does your training look like? You also have to train 50 times harder in the gym when ur on AS. Just letting the gear do all the work for you wont accomplish shit but loss of gains when you come off.

Comment

Just run what you have on weeks 1-4 for 8-10 weeks straight and come off. No need for what you posted above. Keep it simple.

Comment

Working...
                      X