How long with Enanthate Last?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long with Enanthate Last?

I know to search around first before asking and I couldnt find anything anywhere about this,but how long would enathate last if just left in a box in a closet in 68 constant temp(have to keep secret), I ask because my friend has two vials that I can have for free for helping him out of a bind but I would think about using it no earlier than a year. would it last that long?

Originally posted by Konitz
    I know to search around first before asking and I couldnt find anything anywhere about this,but how long would enathate last if just left in a box in a closet in 68 constant temp(have to keep secret), I ask because my friend has two vials that I can have for free for helping him out of a bind but I would think about using it no earlier than a year. would it last that long?
    Yep - I've read that under the right conditions you can be okay for 2-3 years depending on the suspension/ester...

Comment

Last week I picked up a 5 ml vial from the pharmacy, (Enanthate). It had an expiration date of Feb/2008. So it looks like it would be good for about 14 months, give or take a bit. Probably longer in a cooler place and away from any light. BB

Comment

It could last a very long time if stored properly,,,IMO 3-5 years.

Comment

So basically I have nothing to worry about waiting about a year.

Comment

So basically I have nothing to worry about waiting about a year.
            Store in a dark and cool environment and you'll be fine.

Comment

Thanks for the info

Comment

Working...
              X