How often do you inject?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How often do you inject?

This may sound like a dumb question but I'm still gonna ask it. Every one writes out their cycles as XXXmg/wk, that keeps the dosages straight forward. But how often do you inject? More specifically, I am running Eq and Cyp and I inject every 4 days. Would I be able to get away with once a week? I have always just followed the every 4 days injection routine but was wondering if I injected every 7 days if that would make any difference. I don't really care about the extra needles in the week, that is not why I am asking, I am just kinda curious to see what everyone else does. So?

i go once a week

Comment

its all up to you really... I wouldn't go longer than 7 days with the long esters though but last time i did cyp i did once a week with good results and EQ you can do once a week as well.

When people say that are doing xxxmg's/weed they are giving the total amount of test in a 7 day period regardless of how they split the dosage or giving frequent injections.

Comment

If I was running those compounds I would inject on Sunday and Wednesday.
        You can get away with once a week with those also.

Comment

Originally posted by 1badMF
          When people say that are doing xxxmg's/weed they are giving the total amount of test in a 7 day period regardless of how they split the dosage or giving frequent injections.
          I know what the xxx/wk means, I had just wondered what everyone did for their injection schedule for those compounds.

So the concensus is how ever you want to split it is fine, as long as you are doing xxxmg/wk? Good to know.

Comment

Other than for side effect reasons, I never found any noticable differences; and isn't that what it's all about? Seeing differences. I had less sides when doing it once a week, so that's what I did.

Comment

Once a week injects for long esters is fine. I have tried doing once per week and twice per week, and noticed no difference at all.

Comment

I'd say it's dependent on multiple things. How many mg's are you taking per week of each substance? What is the concentration of each substance? How do you feel about doing multiple injections at one time?

Basically all I'm saying is that if you have a 250mg/ml cyp. and a 200mg/ml deca and you're running them at 750 cyp/400 deca, then obviously thats 5 ml's right there and you're going to want to split that up into at least 2 different injections because you definitely don't wanna pump 5 ml's into any 1 part of your body.

Of course there's always a different rule of thumb with shorter esters because you want to inject shorter acting esters more frequently than the longer acting ones. The logic is to keep your test levels as constant as possible thus in theory keeping side effects to a minimum.

Comment

lately been using long acting injects 1-2X per wk.

Comment

Working...
                  X