anavar & winstrol only cycle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anavar & winstrol only cycle?

could I get some opinions about this. basically, my buddy who doesn't want to do any injections anymore(he got an infection last time around), wants to do an Anavar and winstrol tab only cycle.

Besides obviously being shut down while on, and some bad effects on his liver, what can he expect from this cycle?

He's thinking 40mg per day of Var for 16 weeks, and winny at 50mg for the last six weeks.

I think that it shouldn't affect his cardio, he's a sports competitor, and he should add strength and flexibility with maybe a slight weight gain.

Any info is appreciated.

Originally posted by jb241970
    could I get some opinions about this. basically, my buddy who doesn't want to do any injections anymore(he got an infection last time around), wants to do an Anavar and winstrol tab only cycle.

Besides obviously being shut down while on, and some bad effects on his liver, what can he expect from this cycle?

He's thinking 40mg per day of Var for 16 weeks, and winny at 50mg for the last six weeks.

I think that it shouldn't affect his cardio, he's a sports competitor, and he should add strength and flexibility with maybe a slight weight gain.

Any info is appreciated.
    I say run the Anavar and forget the winstrol.

Comment

Working...
    X