should i inject more?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• should i inject more?

I just did a shot of test prop this morning in my delt and i put 1 cc in. After i pulled out everything was still cool. I then went and reached up in the cabinet for a band-aid and the prop just ran right back out.. It looked like a .5cc came out. should I inject more or should I be fine? I didn't have any more 23 gauges left so i had to use a 22 and i think it's because of the bigger whole. 23's I don't get this problem

I asked a question.. I didn't ask for your opinion! I don't care about the shit I've asked about before in the past. I read and do a lot of research on my own, but I also like to get others opinions and experiences so when I ask a question, and you reply thinking I'm a moron and don't know shit, I'm actually putting all my information together to make the best decision. U might even find me asking the same question over and over and I do that, not just here but anywhere else. If you have ever been in construction (carpentry, electrical, etc.) you would probably know this saying. "Measure twice, cut once"! Same philosophy.

Comment

Well thats cool. But all i was asking for is a answer. Maybe i shouldn't be doing AS but I haven't ever fucked myself up in the past for asking a million questions. Most people at my gym run around thinking they are badass, just shooting up whatever they can get their hands on, without using anti- E's, PCT, blood test, asking questions, or even researching what the hell they are taking. One guy told me he is actually taking cypionate, sust, enanthate, and winstrol. I asked him why he isn't just taking 1 test ester and what the purpose of the winstrol is? He told me that sust is different from testosterone and that enanthate is for strength and cypionate is for mass. He also said that he's taking winstrol to burn fat. I asked him about post cycle therapy and he didn't even know what that was. I was like u take a anti-e? No, i have good genes and don't need that stuff. But the guy he gets his stuff from is just selling him shit telling him to take this and that just to make money off his ass. Its sad and I'm not kidding about this guy or the others that go up to my gym thinking they know the world like the back of their hand. And if you try to correct them and teach them something, they take it as challenging their intelligence. The real funny thing is, they think i don't know shit about working out, but I look better than them, eat better, train better, and for the love of god, i don't go straight from the gym to the nearest bar.

Comment

wow.just wow.

Comment

Originally posted by Jarconis
          wow.just wow.
          LMAO...

Bad - a 22g needle isn't going to be the cause of this (if that was the case then everytime someone did my bloodwork with a 21g needle I would end up bleeding out all over the place afterwards etc)....

I'm not exactly sure why this might have happened to you but a good rule of thumb is to leave the needle in place for about 5 seconds or so to prevent this from possibly happening (this applies to most all shots you give yourself - even when running things with a slin pin - hell - the diabetic sites have video tutorials on the shit and they repeat this over and over even for their small ass needles) - you should also clean the area immediately with your alchohol pad/swab/cotton ball and apply steady pressure for a few seconds......

As for taking more - your call bro - it's not going to kill you one way or the other....

Comment

I'm just gonna wait till next shot. I already feel like a pin cushion. It is easier when I have someone to do it for me cuz they will just apply the cotton with alcohol as they pull out and its good.. It sucks on some shots myself its hard to apply pressure and use both hands.

Comment

Rado, point him in the right direction or answer his question, it wasn't a ridiculously uneducated question so your response, like usual, was uncalled for.

There could be a few things here bro, it may not have been the prop leaking out at all but yet other fluids that sometimes exit a wound after you pull the needle out. You could try leaving it in a little longer and pulling it out slow or you could use the Z technique where you break the skin and you very slightly turn the needle and finish pushing it in and then after the injection slowly pulling it out.

Comment

Originally posted by mcbvr6
                A slightly easier way of accomplishing the same thing is to pull down on the skin when you make the injection and push the needle straight through. Then when you pull the needle back out and release the skin, it closes over the injection site. This creates the "Z" pattern without having to alter the course of the needle.
                nice info!

Comment

Working...
                X