GH Suppresion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GH Suppresion

Does using hgh suppress your natural levels when you get off of it like taking AAS suppres your natural test levels?

Originally posted by kingj
    Does using hgh suppress your natural levels when you get off of it like taking AAS suppres your natural test levels?
    I've wondered this, but never seen anything about it. They've always said to not take gh before you go to bed since your normal gh levels are highest a few minutes after you fall asleep. So I think if you just take both your doses in the morning and the afternoon, then your body will still release it's own endogenous spurt at night.

Comment

Originally posted by beefcake
      I've wondered this, but never seen anything about it. They've always said to not take gh before you go to bed since your normal gh levels are highest a few minutes after you fall asleep. So I think if you just take both your doses in the morning and the afternoon, then your body will still release it's own endogenous spurt at night.
      Very wrong. Your body will stop its own production of GH anytime an outside source of GH is administered no matter what time of day it is. Once you come off though your body should start to produce it again.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
        Very wrong. Your body will stop its own production of GH anytime an outside source of GH is administered no matter what time of day it is. Once you come off though your body should start to produce it again.
        But will it produce the same amount as before? and will it start making it right away or is there some down time?

Comment

But will it produce the same amount as before? and will it start making it right away or is there some down time?
          this is something that not really anybody knows.

Comment

Damn, that sux , I have been searching online but can't really find any research on it.

Comment

Damn, that sux , I have been searching online but can't really find any research on it.
              there is no research on it. the only people that need to use GH are people who either dont produce it, burn victims, and people with aids. your not going to find a study that shows gh use in healthy humans and its effects once comming off.

my best guess would be that it will come back slowly but im sure there is some down time.

Comment

yes injecting GH will supress your natty GH but wont shut it down. that is why people dont take it before bed, to get as much as they can from natty. you should also stop GH after about 9months to a year let your self be normal for 3 or so months then go back on.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19
                  yes injecting GH will supress your natty GH but wont shut it down.
                  please prove this. do you have any study at all that says using an outside source of GH will only "suppress" and not shut you down completely?

Comment

please prove this. do you have any study at all that says using an outside source of GH will only "suppress" and not shut you down completely?

Do you have any studies saying that using an outside source of GH will "shutdown" your natural GH production completely?

This is a two way street battle. The reason I ask this question is because the theory FOREVER has been to not take GH right before you go to bed because in your first few hours of sleep is when your body is producing its greatest amount of GH. If your body was shut down then who would give a shit when you were taking GH because it would be "shutdown."

Comment

Originally posted by Lmg2701
                      The reason I ask this question is because the theory FOREVER has been to not take GH right before you go to bed because in your first few hours of sleep is when your body is producing its greatest amount of GH. If your body was shut down then who would give a shit when you were taking GH because it would be "shutdown."
                      You have a point but let me ask you this. Who started this "theory". You know how rumors and such work. It was probly a discussion on elitefitness back in 96 between 2 guys and then all of the sudden, people take it as fact. IMO, just like testosterone, your body will totally shut it down until you are no longer using the compound.

Comment

just like LMG2701 posted i always figured thats why you dont take it before sleep. if it was shut down it wouldnt matter. i have also never heard anyone talk about a GH pct.

Comment

You have a point but let me ask you this. Who started this "theory". You know how rumors and such work. It was probly a discussion on elitefitness back in 96 between 2 guys and then all of the sudden, people take it as fact. IMO, just like testosterone, your body will totally shut it down until you are no longer using the compound.
                          that is a good point about how rumors get started and then all the sudden it golden. but in "theory" also GH dosnt stay in the body like test i think GH was like 20-30mins unlike test thats 24-7. just thoughts.

Comment

i agree with you guys on your points. if anyone has any studies either way, that would be great to see.

Comment

The thing about GH is that it is destroyed in the body and turned into IGF so I don't think it actually effects the pituitary gland. But makes me wonder does the body sense igf levels? Where's spidey when you need him?

Comment

Working...
                              X