Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Very interesting and remarkable compound….

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very interesting and remarkable compound….

Clenbuterol is a very interesting and remarkable compound. It is not a steroid hormone but a beta-2-symphatomimetic. Clenbuterol, above all, has a strong anti-catabolic effect, which means it decreases the rate at which protein is reduced in the muscle cell, consequently causing an enlargement of muscle cells. For this reason, numerous athletes use Clenbuterol after steroid treatment to balance the resulting catabolic phase and thus obtain maximum strength and muscle mass.

A further aspect of Clenbuterol is its distinct fat-burning effect. Clenbuterol burns fat without dieting because it increases the body temperature slightly, forcing the body to burn fat for this process. Due to the higher body temperature Clenbuterol magnifies the effect of anabolic/androgenic steroids taken simultaneously, since the protein processing is increased.

L-Taurine is the second most abundant free form amino acid in muscle tissue. Taurine may exhibit “insulin like” effects and play a prominent roll in “cell volumizing.” Its commonly ran w/ a cycle of clen because Clenbuterol depletes natural levels of Taurine in the body, which can lead to a higher occurrence of cramping in the muscles and may also be a synergist to heart palpitations. Thus, the importance of supplementation while running clen.

http://superior-research.com/shop/pr...roducts_id=106

Lion
    Attached Files

I just started using clenbuterol again yesterday. I love this compound. Great energy and fat loss plus has anti-catabolic effect.

Comment

Sounds interesting,I'll have to give it a try!

Comment

Side effects

Can either of you speak to the side effects felt from cycle's of Clen? Also, how long to you take this supplement before taking time off? I've heard of the 2 on 2 off with and ECA stack but do you simply continue that cycle until you're out of Clen and L Taurine? Lastly, do you need the L Taurine and ECA stack as a true compliment to Clen? I have heard where a 2 on schedule of just Clen with potassium pills and plenty of H2O will be sufficient enough. I'm just worried about putting something like this in my body of I've never done any type of supplement except protien powder shakes! Any advice or feedback?

Comment

Working...
        X