newbie question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• newbie question

hey got a question regarding diet for a persons first cycle, right now they have a pretty clean diet with lots of protein and no simple carbs, with a cheat meal about once a weak. they are 5-8 190 with 12% bf, and can gain muscle fast and lose fat fast. they are taking test and deca both on the same days for ten weeks on mon and thurs. the diet is goin to revolve aroudn protein with lots of chicken breasts, tuna, etc. and for the most part will be prettyy clean with the exception of 1 cheat meal a week. Any recommendations for a nice clean diet to put on some lean mass will be appreciated. also they are looking to take in somewhere around 3500 calories a day. supplements will include creatine and whey protein. thank u.

up them calories a little more. and if they are all "clean" calories for the most part, you should gain good quality muscle and bf% should go down also. happy growing and welcome to SM.

Comment

throw in a meal of lean Dakota beef, chicken one meal, tuna for one, three drinks a day, to put on lean mass you might have to get the calories up. throw in some flax seed oil.

Comment

Breakfast - Cup of raw oats with water - can add some sweetner for tast

10 am NitroTech with low fat / skimmed milk

1pm can of salmon - scoop of cottage cheese - in salad with a little bit of olive oil

3 pm Nitro tech with low fat skimmed milk

5 pm 2 x chicken breast / Lean steak, 1 baked potato with cottage cheese

8 pm nitrotech with scoop of peanut butter or vanilla ice screem

10 pm final protein drink or bar -

U can pack away a scoop of cell tech before you hit the steel....just for a carb boost.

Comment

Originally posted by Olmk1
          Breakfast - Cup of raw oats with water - can add some sweetner for tast

10 am NitroTech with low fat / skimmed milk

1pm can of salmon - scoop of cottage cheese - in salad with a little bit of olive oil

3 pm Nitro tech with low fat skimmed milk

5 pm 2 x chicken breast / Lean steak, 1 baked potato with cottage cheese

8 pm nitrotech with scoop of peanut butter or vanilla ice screem

10 pm final protein drink or bar -

U can pack away a scoop of cell tech before you hit the steel....just for a carb boost.
          That looks like a friggin Muscletech ad....... Do you work for them or something?????

IMO, Muscletech products are over hyped, over priced, garbage....

Comment

Nope........so far i have used a shit load of different types.....just finished myoplex and trying out muscletech.......like to work the field.......I get bored with the same shit month in and month out

And yes you are right....it does look like a muscletech add........:rofl: ............

Comment

I think you should tell whoever "they" is/are to join the board. :)

Comment

Originally posted by Blackfoot
                I think you should tell whoever "they" is/are to join the board. :)
                my hunch is that there is no "they."
                the poster is "they."

Comment

Originally posted by obscured78
                  my hunch is that there is no "they."
                  the poster is "they."
                  I know... I was just kidding around when I wrote that. Still funny though. :)

Comment

why is it always "they", just say you dont know whats up and ya need help for christ sake!

Comment

listen here u pasty vagina taint. it isnt me its one of my buddies who doesnt have access to a computer right now. But thankx for the help anyway.

Comment

Working...
                      X