Nolvadex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nolvadex

Is there anything out there that could reverse or help out the process of gyno? Its not extremely noticable but yes it looks like its starting. Also where could I get Nolvadex at?

www.superior-research.com. Check out tamoxifen citrate, letrozole or arimidex.

Comment

Originally posted by ect0m0rph
      Is there anything out there that could reverse or help out the process of gyno? Its not extremely noticable but yes it looks like its starting. Also where could I get Nolvadex at?

I would begin nolvadex promptly,,,40-60mg until symptoms reside. I have heard of others using Letrozole to reverse/prevent gyno with good results.

Comment

but just dont use both at same time. i believe they cancel each other out

Comment

Originally posted by beefcake
          www.superior-research.com. Check out tamoxifen citrate, letrozole or arimidex.
          ditto :dancingne

Comment

Originally posted by ThePlaymaker
            but just dont use both at same time. i believe they cancel each other out
            don't use what at the same time? a SERM and an Anti-aromotase? if so that is not true...they are to birds of the same feather just not the same mechanism. you could say its overkill using both.

Comment

Originally posted by Stonecold54
              don't use what at the same time? a SERM and an Anti-aromotase? if so that is not true...they are to birds of the same feather just not the same mechanism. you could say its overkill using both.
              I would only use both when working on a current case of gyno. Nolv will only block the receptors where as armidex will drop total estrogen levels. Nolv will only prevent the problem during its use. As soon as you go off the gyno will come back if there is still a high level of estrogen.

Comment

Working...
              X