Clen ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clen ?

A girl friend of mine wants to use clen to drop a few pounds. She wants to drop a dress size or 2. She is a little overweight but does have a cardio/diet program. How long is it safe and effective for her to use it? And what do you think the proper dose for a female would be?

Do a search in the female section bro, I'm sure you'll find a lot more answers there. I'm sure if she has a good cardio/diet program she should be able to accomplish those goals.

Comment

Originally posted by lifterjaydawg
      A girl friend of mine wants to use clen to drop a few pounds. She wants to drop a dress size or 2. She is a little overweight but does have a cardio/diet program. How long is it safe and effective for her to use it? And what do you think the proper dose for a female would be?

Start her out with 20-40mcg daily, run 2 weeks ON, two weeks OFF. During OFF time have her use ECA stack.

try this for a month and let me know how it turns out for her. Remember DIET is critical.

Comment

you could actually go longer than a 2week cycle, but you have to make sure that you keep your recepters clean by up-regulating them with albuteral or ketotifen (cant remember which one) but they actually clean out the receptors (beta-2s) and let your body use more of the clen for a longer duration. also make sure to supplement 3-5gs of taurine as it will help from cramping and also can help protect cardiac muscle (as some studies show that clen can attack cardiac muscle)

Comment

Working...
        X