Potentially stupid question...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Potentially stupid question...

Can you shoot Prop, Winny and Tren all in the same shot? I'm running everything for my contest cycle eod etc....

I did it and I was fine no problems. I figured since they are all going in to my boddy what's the diference? if there is going be a reaction it's gonna happen even if they go in in seperate locations. May be I was wrong but hey I am still here. :nerdnew:

Comment

I just wasn't sure if mixing the water and oil bases would pose an issue...

Comment

The water and oil won't mix together so they'll be absorbed seperately. That is a lot to pin into one muscle though. Guess you'll have to stick to the quads or butt cheeks.

Comment

Originally posted by beefcake
          The water and oil won't mix together so they'll be absorbed seperately. That is a lot to pin into one muscle though. Guess you'll have to stick to the quads or butt cheeks.
          Maybe it would just be better to shoot the test and tren together and the winny on the alternate days...

I've been told that Zambon winny won't hurt as bad as I'm thinking - anyone have thoughts on that....

Comment

Originally posted by fog_hat1981
            Maybe it would just be better to shoot the test and tren together and the winny on the alternate days...

I've been told that Zambon winny won't hurt as bad as I'm thinking - anyone have thoughts on that....
            Just drink it. LOL

Comment

Just drink it. LOL

EXACTLY what I was thinking! :agree:

Comment

Just drink it. LOL
                I seriously considered that but since I'm paying for the crap (and it isn't cheap) I didn't want to lose some of the absorbtion...

Comment

I seriously considered that but since I'm paying for the crap (and it isn't cheap) I didn't want to lose some of the absorbtion...
                  It's methylated, pretty much the same absorbtion rate orally as injected. Maybe only about 5% less if that.

Comment

It's methylated, pretty much the same absorbtion rate orally as injected. Maybe only about 5% less if that.
                    Dammit - I thought it was more like 20%-30% - woohoo - looks like I'm drinking some Winny then :P...

Thanks for the help guys - I honestly looked around and could have swore I had seen my first question answered before but my keywords didn't like me....

Comment

You can mix any compounds together in one shot, including water based + oil based.

Comment

Drink it with grapefruit juice, it's suppose to increase absorption.

Comment

too pricey to drink,,use tabs if you want orally. you can combine in one shot,,,even though one is water based,,,done many times.

Comment

I just wasn't sure if mixing the water and oil bases would pose an issue...
                            no issues but it does look cool when mixing water and oil based gear it looks like a lil explosion in the syringe.

Comment

Originally posted by Lmg2701
                              Drink it with grapefruit juice, it's suppose to increase absorption.
                              yeah that is your best bet actually. it will probably be close to injection strength with the grapefruit juice.

Comment

Working...
                              X