PCT options

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PCT options

Hey guys I have been buying PCT from Lion for my past 2 cycles. Recently I noticed that he has been selling 1mg Lyophilized Long R3 IGF-1 how does that compare to the other PCT? I'veread up on it but I'd like to hear personal experiences. :nerdnew:

Originally posted by SuKaDaddio
    Hey guys I have been buying PCT from Lion for my past 2 cycles. Recently I noticed that he has been selling 1mg Lyophilized Long R3 IGF-1 how does that compare to the other PCT? I'veread up on it but I'd like to hear personal experiences. :nerdnew:
    That's not used for pct. IGF is more like a gh compound, not used for getting your hormones back in balance.

Comment

.... :loveheart :loveheart

Comment

Originally posted by SuKaDaddio

It can be ran along with your regular PCT items like clomid and nolva.

Comment

The LR3-IGF1 could be used post-cycle as a way to keep making gains while your hormones are getting back online. It isn't post-cycle therapy. You need clomid and nolva to get your body producing its own test again.

Comment

Working...
          X