Mid cycle Low Tes Levels And Arimidex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mid cycle Low Tes Levels And Arimidex

I finished up with a 2 month cycle of 500 weekly of Teston and 250 of Deca. 4 Weeks later started 250 teston and 1.8 hgh. I've never taken anything mid cycle but always at the end. Since I started back up on tes I didnt do pct. My boys are shrunk quite a bit and I found that Arimidex can help get them moving again. Problem is I used to be able to sex it 2 or 3 times in a short period. Now it's just once and I think b/c my boys aren't producing. So I have Arimidex now, how should I go about using that to get my boys back to speed and size?? I also have proviron but get mixed messages on that.

i've never used Arimidex for PCT or when not on cycle. let us know what you find.

Comment

Originally posted by stallion
      I finished up with a 2 month cycle of 500 weekly of Teston and 250 of Deca. 4 Weeks later started 250 teston and 1.8 hgh. I've never taken anything mid cycle but always at the end. Since I started back up on tes I didnt do pct. My boys are shrunk quite a bit and I found that Arimidex can help get them moving again. Problem is I used to be able to sex it 2 or 3 times in a short period. Now it's just once and I think b/c my boys aren't producing. So I have Arimidex now, how should I go about using that to get my boys back to speed and size?? I also have proviron but get mixed messages on that.
      need more time off :hmmm:

Comment

Working...
      X