Aspiration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aspiration

When you pull on the syringe how hard are you supposed to pull. I've been pulling pretty hard since I know how hard it is to get the oil to flow. Last time I got a few little bubbles sucked into the syringe from somewhere. Were the pulled past the rubber? If you do hit a vein, does the blood come imto the syringe easily? Are these little bubbles dangerous?

Originally posted by ROCKILLER
    When you pull on the syringe how hard are you supposed to pull. I've been pulling pretty hard since I know how hard it is to get the oil to flow. Last time I got a few little bubbles sucked into the syringe from somewhere. Were the pulled past the rubber? If you do hit a vein, does the blood come imto the syringe easily? Are these little bubbles dangerous?
    You don't need to pull hard at all to aspirate. If you're in a vein, the blood will be pulled in easily.

The bubbles are from the pressure that you create when you aspirate. The bubbles are already in the syringe and when you aspirate, the pressure causes the bubble to expand.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKILLER
      just barely pull back if your in a vein it will gush in there you will know. no the lil bubbles are not dangerous. you can shoot the whole syring full of air in your ass and will be ok. dont do it i was tryin to make a point.

Comment

Working...
      X