Blood Work Question..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blood Work Question..

Ok guys, had a complete blood work and urinalyses done last week. Everything came back good to go.

My testosterone level was 342 ng/dL. Normal range is 250 ng/dL - 800 ng/dL. As you can see, I am in normal range but I am on the lower side of the normal range.

Keep in mind that I have only been off AAS for about 4 months now after being on for a year. My question is this, do you guys think that my body is still in recovery mode and that my natural testosterone will continue to rise or do you think its about as high as it is going to get? I guess I should be happy that I my natural test levels are already back to normal levels but I would much rather be at the higher side of the natural test scale.

I also wonder if all the stress I have been going threw lately has lowered my natural test levels. Im going to try and not stress out as much and try to relax a little bit more. I will get it tested again in about 3-4 months and see if it is higher.

I'd say that's pretty good.

And yes, I agree, IMHO, I think stress plays a big role in getting it back.

Thus, eating well should help out quite a bit, and do not overtrain, cause you can go catabolic real quick, and suppress natural test.

Best thing would be to go back in 6-8 weeks and just get your test tested.

also sleep and rest well

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
      Ok guys, had a complete blood work and urinalyses done last week. Everything came back good to go.

My testosterone level was 342 ng/dL. Normal range is 250 ng/dL - 800 ng/dL. As you can see, I am in normal range but I am on the lower side of the normal range.

Keep in mind that I have only been off AAS for about 4 months now after being on for a year. My question is this, do you guys think that my body is still in recovery mode and that my natural testosterone will continue to rise or do you think its about as high as it is going to get? I guess I should be happy that I my natural test levels are already back to normal levels but I would much rather be at the higher side of the natural test scale.

I also wonder if all the stress I have been going threw lately has lowered my natural test levels. Im going to try and not stress out as much and try to relax a little bit more. I will get it tested again in about 3-4 months and see if it is higher.
      i guess that would depend on you age. if your young id say its going up in your old like me id be happy with that.lol

Comment

My first results (before AAS) came back in the 300's and my last set came back in the mid 800's (6 weeks after finishing a 4 week pct cycle - 12 weeks after my last shot etc) so I would just say it's a crap shoot depending on what's going on in your life etc - when I asked my doctor about it he basically just said that as long as I stayed somewhere within the range they call "normal" to be happy that I'm okay - he said it could change week to week even without ever taking AAS etc...

No worries bro....

Comment

Originally posted by fog_hat1981
          My first results (before AAS) came back in the 300's and my last set came back in the mid 800's (6 weeks after finishing a 4 week pct cycle - 12 weeks after my last shot etc) so I would just say it's a crap shoot depending on what's going on in your life etc - when I asked my doctor about it he basically just said that as long as I stayed somewhere within the range they call "normal" to be happy that I'm okay - he said it could change week to week even without ever taking AAS etc...

No worries bro....
          Ya, I have read and heard that test levels go up and down depending on, diet, training, mood, and so on.. I will have it tested again in a few months to see if it is different.

Comment

How old r u?

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
              Ya, I have read and heard that test levels go up and down depending on, diet, training, mood, and so on.. I will have it tested again in a few months to see if it is different.
              yep def. good question though I was going to ask something similar

Comment

Working...
              X