Excessive sweating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Excessive sweating

Has anyone heard of people using Botox for excessive sweating, and if so what type of results or reviews did you hear?

Originally posted by kingj
    Has anyone heard of people using Botox for excessive sweating, and if so what type of results or reviews did you hear?
    I don't think it's worth it...

You have to have a ton of injections and you have to have the treatment redone pretty often - I also think they mainly just recommend it for the palms of your hands or soles of your feet etc....

Comment

Where are you sweating the most? If it's underarms you can get a script from you doctor for Aluminum Chloride. It's a liquid that goes on your pits like deodorant. It will dry you out by like 80%. I've been using for a few years. It's the bomb. It's only like $10...cheap.

Comment

Its in my arm pits and it is bad, I have tried to use certain dry and mitchim deoderant and does nothing for me, I read that the botox has to be redone every 4-8 months and insurance pays for it.

Comment

get a docs script for what I mentioned above. It will work damn good for what you need it and you will only need to use it once every 2 months or so.

Comment

Originally posted by stallion
            Where are you sweating the most? If it's underarms you can get a script from you doctor for Aluminum Chloride. It's a liquid that goes on your pits like deodorant. It will dry you out by like 80%. I've been using for a few years. It's the bomb. It's only like $10...cheap.
            high levels of aluminum are found in autopsies of alzthiemers (sorry for spelling) patients brains...just to be aware. I try to use anti-persperiants as little as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by kingj

I have heard of this being used effectively for this,,,as far as side to benefit effect,,i have no idea.

Comment

Working...
              X