Tired of this shit.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tired of this shit.

I currently go to a small gym and I'm about fed up with the owner. He doesn't know shit about body building and thinks he does. He rips my dad off who is in his 60s and my dad doesn't even go to the gym but still pays for the membership and I feel bad for him cuz the old man doesn't know any better. The owner brags and shit about how he knows everything and has been doing cycles for years but the other day he tells me, yeah man I eat cake and ice cream and all that shit. He told me its all the same calories and shit and he fuckin looks pathetic. He got his 14 year old son on gear and the poor kid doesnt know any better either and he looks like hes already in his 30s. I think I'm going to walk up to him tomorrow and tell him he's a piece of shit right to his fuckin face and doesnt know shit. I'm sorry but the people he brings to the gym and gives info on bullshit he doesnt know and tries to make a buck off of them by selling them shit they dont even know about or what the fuck they are doing. I'm going to straight up tell the stupid motherfucker to his face tomorrow he is a piece of shit and what i really think about him. I'm tired of seeing him ruin peoples lives and even his own kids life because he is a ignorant fool just because his kid cant make the fuckin football team. Fuck him and im pissed off. He thinks he is tough shit and thinks he is so fuckin big. He is nothing but a fatass piece of shit with a tiny little bicep. I'm going to give him a piece of what i think. I'm sorry, he has went too far so fuck him. He has fuckin tities bigger than my girlfriend because he doesnt take anti-E's and shit and tells me, "man, girls love that shit". I hope he tried something on me. fuckin stupid ignorant fuck. I feel like reporting him!

Honestly. Tell me what you all think? This has gone too far and i feel like beating the shit out of his stupid ass.

and yes.. im moving to a diff gym. im sooo damn mad. piece of shit.

Comment

damm bro normaly i would say fuck him just go to another gym, but you seemed very pissed so fuck it tell him what you think!

Comment

Are you running Tren by any chance? lol j/k bro

Definitely sounds like a piece of shit, but just make sure it's worth getting in trouble for if you end up in jail for beating his ass.

Comment

I say you should go to the police and inform them, you believe he is selling steroids (simply because he is so stupid for fucking his kid up). The police will ask you why you think this. But if there is any chance the police will think you are a user too, it may be best to find somone else to tell the police.

Comment

I have a best friend who is a police officer and my brothers wife is a detective. They both use gear. I think I might bring it up to them and see what they think. It just makes me sick. He gives all these out of shape kids gear and they don't know what the hell they are doing and I just don't wanna see anyone get hurt by stupidity. I mean this is why it gets a bad rap.

Comment

bro...just go to a diffrent gym....pretend you never even knew this guy...dont get caught up in police bull shit

Comment

Originally posted by 1badMF
                I currently go to a small gym and I'm about fed up with the owner. He doesn't know shit about body building and thinks he does. He rips my dad off who is in his 60s and my dad doesn't even go to the gym but still pays for the membership and I feel bad for him cuz the old man doesn't know any better. The owner brags and shit about how he knows everything and has been doing cycles for years but the other day he tells me, yeah man I eat cake and ice cream and all that shit. He told me its all the same calories and shit and he fuckin looks pathetic. He got his 14 year old son on gear and the poor kid doesnt know any better either and he looks like hes already in his 30s. I think I'm going to walk up to him tomorrow and tell him he's a piece of shit right to his fuckin face and doesnt know shit. I'm sorry but the people he brings to the gym and gives info on bullshit he doesnt know and tries to make a buck off of them by selling them shit they dont even know about or what the fuck they are doing. I'm going to straight up tell the stupid motherfucker to his face tomorrow he is a piece of shit and what i really think about him. I'm tired of seeing him ruin peoples lives and even his own kids life because he is a ignorant fool just because his kid cant make the fuckin football team. Fuck him and im pissed off. He thinks he is tough shit and thinks he is so fuckin big. He is nothing but a fatass piece of shit with a tiny little bicep. I'm going to give him a piece of what i think. I'm sorry, he has went too far so fuck him. He has fuckin tities bigger than my girlfriend because he doesnt take anti-E's and shit and tells me, "man, girls love that shit". I hope he tried something on me. fuckin stupid ignorant fuck. I feel like reporting him!

Honestly. Tell me what you all think? This has gone too far and i feel like beating the shit out of his stupid ass.

find another gym,,,or bettter yet you and your father go in together and build a home based gym to train.

Comment

i fuking hate rats. you got a problem with him get in his face. no one else is going to stick up for you.

Comment

Originally posted by mcbvr6
                    You snitch one time you are a snitch for life. Just like if you suck one cock you are a fag for life (unless you are a woman, I'm not trying to discourage that sort of thing from the women).

There are dumbshits everywhere, just move to a new gym and forget this guy. He isn't all worked up right now over you, so you're letting him get the better of you.
                    :bravonew:

Comment

So, 1badMF, what ever happend with this whole situation? Did you confront him, or ignore him?

Comment

DUDE.....you can report him to Child Protective Services Anomously!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They WILL do an investigation.....They WILL interview people without him knowing about it....If it is true about his son juiceing they WILL find out.

Why you getting so worked up over this?

Find something better to take your stress out over....got a gf? Go find you a piece of ass and release some stress on that....

Comment

first i must say if your father is not going and is paying his membership fees thats on your father not the owner !!
                          why pay a membership if your not going to go ??

also - if you listen to peoples advice at the gym good or bad and get annoyed by it thats on you - myself shit like that does not bother me -- i would just correct his misinformation !

as for advice i would tell my father to go to the gym or cancel membership and for you -- either go to another gym or ignore what he says -- i would just keep correcting his bad advice - sooner or later he will leave you alone

Comment

i just let the shit go fuck it. i've been to jail and it sucks and i thought about it and really wouldnt want to put that on anybody. what goes around comes around and i did move gyms.

Comment

I dunno, if I knew somebody was giving a 14 year-old steroids I'd have to go to the cops. That shit is child abuse, one crime I can't condone...

Comment

Working...
                              X