Winny Dilemma...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winny Dilemma...

What will give me the exact same results as Zambon (sp?) Winny at 50mg ed for my contest cycle? My guy says they are REALLY expensive right now and that 2/3's of my cycle cost is coming strictly from the Winny. Will Masteron work JUST as well and is it typically a lot cheaper????

I've attempted attaching my proposed contest cycle in case anyone forgot what it looked like etc but the site is saying we have technical errors - here is a link to my last stab at it anyway......

http://www.superiormuscle.com/vbull...56&postcount=19

I need to make a decision fast so please help ASAP (and remember - what would YOU do if you were the one stepping on stage at the end of this - what would YOU do based upon your experience and my proposed cycle)....

Thanks in advance to anyone who helps - I'm a little stressed if you can't tell - sorry if I seem pissy....
    Last edited by coffee-guy; 01-06-07, 01:22 AM.

I have always had the best results with the 5mg yellow BD winny tabs. Zambons injected or taken orally never impressed me over any other winny.

Comment

By the way, I never took more then 25mg per day.

Comment

Thanks for your help bro...

I've considered just running 50mg eod....

Anyone else have anything to say before I confirm my order??????

Comment

yeah just take the pills, typically a lot cheaper than amps.

Comment

Does anyone know if British Dragon Mastabol is the same thing as Masteron??

This is the only mention of the word that I can find and the link didn't help me at all...

http://www.superiormuscle.com/vbulle...light=mastabol
            Last edited by coffee-guy; 01-06-07, 08:03 PM.

Comment

unless BF% is already low I would pick winny over the masteron in this situation.

Comment

Another vote here for going with winny tabs.

Comment

I agree with Alin, if your already very shredded and dry, masterlone will bring fullnes to the muscle, a bit like tren but less harsh IMO. Otherwise, better with winny to get down.

In terms of winny, I've used both 50mg tabs (BD) and Zambon, just got myself Zambon this time round becuase I've heard better for leanness (thats just heresay at the monment though, heard it from Control on here).

I couldn't open your cycle link so I don't know what or if your stacking, I would say that Masteron is an androgenic option which if you already have tren, or halo etc in there, it would be unneccassary and you be better sustituting var or primo acetate for the winnie.

Hope this helps

Comment

i like the winny tabs but i saw you said 50mgs eod. winny is a very short ester and for best results from what ive researched many people say to take it every day. when i toke it i toke 20mgs in the morning and 20mgs later in the day spreading out the dosage second dose was normaly about an hour before workout around 730-8

Comment

Update...

I ended up going with BD Winny tabs - I found a deal on a 5000mg pack (this will get me through two contest cycles/years) that came out cheaper than the 1750mgs of the injectable stuff I wanted - plus I get to run my current cycle back at the originally planned mgs instead of almost half of what I wanted....

Thanks for the help/advice everyone......

Comment

Working...
                      X