Upcoming Bulk Cycle... please critique

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upcoming Bulk Cycle... please critique

New here, but wanted to get some advise on my next planned cycle.

Currently; 235lds @ 21%bf

Cycle:
    wk1-4 40mgs/day dbol
    wk1-14 400mgs/wk Deca
    wk1-17 750mgs/wk Test E

letro during cycle as needed for gyno and/or bloat

PCT
    Toremifene, Fenugreek... other otc

what is your previous cycle experance? and what doses? also what is that stuff in your pct list?

Comment

Rocket: Cycle experience.... Test E/Dbol with 500mgs/wk test, Test E/EQ @ 500mgs/wk test.

The Toremifene is a newer SERM that as just come out. It has very good reviews at the anabolicminds forum.

Fenugreek is an otc and was told it would help natural test levels after cycle... I havn't sufficiently reserached that one yet.

Rado: why too much bf? I am looking for size and strength... not really worried about my waist line. Is there something else you are suggesting with that comment?

Thanks for the reply's

Comment

I tried a test E/EQ and didn't like the results. I felt the EQ was a relatively weak substance. I was planning on running the Test E a little longer after this cycle to help start cutting some of the fat I will put on... some guys I know have done it that way and dropped some of the fat before they ended the cycle.

My ideal bf% is around 15. I like the way I look even though I am a little smooth, I look big, and... strength seems to be a little easier to maintain.

Comment

Originally posted by JJBulldog
          Rocket: Cycle experience.... Test E/Dbol with 500mgs/wk test, Test E/EQ @ 500mgs/wk test.

The Toremifene is a newer SERM that as just come out. It has very good reviews at the anabolicminds forum.

Fenugreek is an otc and was told it would help natural test levels after cycle... I havn't sufficiently reserached that one yet.

Rado: why too much bf? I am looking for size and strength... not really worried about my waist line. Is there something else you are suggesting with that comment?

Thanks for the reply's
          yep cycle is fine you already did 2 with 500mgs so 750 isnt that much more. i would keep it at 750mgs for the rest of your cycles also no need to wonder into the 1000 or higher range. you BF% is high for a bodybuilder but for all iknow you could be a line man on a football team.

Comment

Rocket, I love your avatar... where did you get it?

Thanks for the responses, it is much appreciated.

Do you guys think the Toremifene is okay for PCT?

I am going to wait a couple more weeks and drop a few more lbs but can't wait to get this started.

Thanks again!

Comment

In my opinion this cycle is too long ...17weeks with Test E are too much.To restart your endogenous testorone will not easy...
              Why haven't you thought to use hcg on cycle ?

Comment

Originally posted by Nico75
                In my opinion this cycle is too long ...17weeks with Test E are too much.To restart your endogenous testorone will not easy...
                Why haven't you thought to use hcg on cycle ?
                good point i forgot to mention HCG at 500 ius a week from week 4 untill PCT. but i dissagre with the cycle being to long.

Comment

Originally posted by rado
                  HCG is the way to go; 500iu's E4D....I can still see my nuts:D
                  Great bro !

Comment

I haven't researched the hcg yet. I don't even know how it is administered.

Comment

Working...
                    X