GH IM or SUBQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GH IM or SUBQ

Which is best? Pros and Cons between the two?

ive posted here and other boards many times that muscular development had a artical about sub-q, im and iv. and they rated them just that way sub-q best followed buy im and last iv. i cant remember why they went that way cuzz all i needed to know is i was doin it the best way. there is alot of rumors and theroys about IM being best but i need to see some kind of study before i belive some guy on the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19
      ive posted here and other boards many times that muscular development had a artical about sub-q, im and iv. and they rated them just that way sub-q best followed buy im and last iv. i cant remember why they went that way cuzz all i needed to know is i was doin it the best way. there is alot of rumors and theroys about IM being best but i need to see some kind of study before i belive some guy on the internet.

i've seen no solid evidence but every thing i have read leaned towards subq best overall,,,,thats what i will stick with.

Comment

well think of it this way, GH needs longer to work, a sub-q depot will release slower into your system since there are less capillaries in the fat we are injecting in so a shorter time inbetween shots will the blood stream not have exogenous GH in it. a muscle depot will abosorb quickly into the blood stream leaving a bigger gap inbetween injections. thats my take on it anyways, :)

Comment

Originally posted by Alin
          i've seen no solid evidence but every thing i have read leaned towards subq best overall,,,,thats what i will stick with.
          sorry i didnt keep the mag. but i just read something like this on another fourm i will look up the fourm and pm you the info. im not smart enough to post links so i will just give you the board name if you want it?

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19
            im not smart enough to post links
            All you have to do is copy and paste it bro, nothing to it.

Comment

lets see if it works....sure did thanks wnabeabeast. this isnt the one i was talkin about i cant seem to find it now to many damm boards. this one says they are the same. ill keep lookin.

Takano K, Shizume K, Hibi I.

Department of Medicine, Tokyo Women's Medical College, Japan.

Plasma human growth hormone (hGH) profiles and biological activities of recombinant hGH were compared after im and sc injection in 8 normal volunteers. The time to reach maximal plasma GH and plasma hGH concentrations and the areas under the curve of hGH profiles did not differ significantly after im and sc injections. The biological effect of hGH in increasing nonesterified fatty acid and insulin-like growth factor-I (IGF-I) was the same after both im and sc injections. During 6 months of daily sc administration of recombinant hGH in 20 naive patients, their height increased between 5 and 16.5 cm with a mean of 11.0 +/- 3.0 cm/year. In 27 patients who switched from hGH injections of 2-4 times/week to daily injections, the height increased between 5.3 and 16.5 cm with a mean of 8.3 +/- 2.2 cm/year. These values were greater than those observed in a previous study in which the same amount of hGH was injected in 2-4 doses per week. [u]Plasma IGF-I increased more with daily sc administration than with 2-4 doses per week. The rate of appearance of an antibody to hGH was low (0.5%) and there were no notable changes in blood cell count, urinalysis and/or routine chemistries during the 6 months of daily recombinant hGH treatment. These results show that sc daily administration of hGH is safe, has a greater growth promoting effect,

Comment

Working...
              X