Done with gear...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Done with gear...

Guys I know I rarely post on this board but this time, but just thought I share why Im having to give up gear. I've only done one cycle so far with test E @ 300mg for 12 weeks followed by a PCT of HCG and nolva. During the cycle i started developing horrific panic attacks and i had never experienced anything like this until i started using gear, at first i attributed them to stress and after a while they began to decrease. I was due to start my 2nd cycle consisting of Prop and NPP. About 2 weeks in these attacks hit me extremely hard again, not to mention bad acne on my back. I decided my health is more important and even though i dont believe panic attacks directly effect your health they are terrifying for those of you who have never experienced them. It is disheartening because i seen great results while on gear however all bodies react differently and i am one of the unfortunate people who is not cut out for the emotional effects associated with steroids. Good luck to all of you on your cycles and wish you all the best. If anyone has had a similiar experience please share because this has really got me bummed out.

damm bro that sucks wish you the best. you can still get huge with out gear.can i ask a personal question? what does panic attacks mean? what do you feel?

Comment

All of mine absolutely come out of the blue. MY heart starts racing for no reason, palms get sweaty, fingers feel tingly, feel like im losing all control, and literally about to die. the true feel is really undescribable because most people have never felt like they are actually going to die. just scary man

Comment

I had that same feeling from an anti-nausea medicine called regalin. Made me feel really depressed too, more than you can imagine. Sorry to hear it bro.

Comment

yeah...sorry to hear that bro, but you gotta resolve the anxiety issues though...if its caused by the gear usage then you made the right descision.

Comment

Thanks for the support guys, means alot.

Comment

i no the feelin good luck bro!!!

Comment

Good choice to come off. Panic attacks absolutely have a direct effect on your health. When your stress and anxiety levels go up, your immune system goes down. You are more prone to all kinds of illness.

Don't get so down about coming off bro. You now have a chance to see how far you can go naturally. Set goals for yourself. See if you can get back to your best while you were on.

Comment

Sorry to hear, I've woken up a couple times at night with my heart racing while on, but nothing that bad. Kinda scared me though. I would do the same in your situation. Don't get down about it bro, use it as motivation to hit the gym and diet even harder. Good Luck

Comment

good choice to come off......could you send the rest to me...just joking

Comment

The responses from you guys have really made me look at this situation in a different light. Instead, of being so down and out Im gonna readjust my goals and expectations to make the best of my self naturally. Thanks again guys

Comment

Glad to hear it. The more I learn, the more I realize that kind of thinking is what life is all about.

Comment

Originally posted by rippedsucka
                          Guys I know I rarely post on this board but this time, but just thought I share why Im having to give up gear. I've only done one cycle so far with test E @ 300mg for 12 weeks followed by a PCT of HCG and nolva. During the cycle i started developing horrific panic attacks and i had never experienced anything like this until i started using gear, at first i attributed them to stress and after a while they began to decrease. I was due to start my 2nd cycle consisting of Prop and NPP. About 2 weeks in these attacks hit me extremely hard again, not to mention bad acne on my back. I decided my health is more important and even though i dont believe panic attacks directly effect your health they are terrifying for those of you who have never experienced them. It is disheartening because i seen great results while on gear however all bodies react differently and i am one of the unfortunate people who is not cut out for the emotional effects associated with steroids. Good luck to all of you on your cycles and wish you all the best. If anyone has had a similiar experience please share because this has really got me bummed out.

sorry to hear,,,,AAS use isnt for everyone,,, gald your smart enough to address the issue.

Comment

rippedsucka... I know EXACTLY what you are talking about.. I have had NUMEROUS panic/anxiety attacks (usually because of weed) but i know what you are talking about.. heart starts pounding through your chest.. cold sweats.. feel like you are dying..basically your body is going through "fight or flight".. i get those quite frequently (even w/out smoking) and i actually get mild hallucinogenic effects where it gets extremely bright to me and i start to freak out even more.. but the thing that helps me is to constantly remind myself that it is my mind tripping my body out.. usually takes me about 10-25mins to calm down. also having a buddy/family member who knows about your attacks and can literally talk you down is the best thing. yes there are some drugs that can help (valium/klonopin/other benzos) but you DON'T want to get dependent on these. i am on klonopin strictly for a placebo effect.. just to help reassure me that i am taking something to help me calm down even though the drug doesn't do it, it is me calming myself down.

also on the AAS part, this is where i am different than you. when i am on i actually never have a panic attack, not sure why, maybe its cause i am working out a lot harder when i am on and mentally i am fatigued so my mind doesn't have as much time to trip it's self out. but thats what i would say for you.. try hittin the gym a lot harder (don't over train thought or hurt yourself) just push yourself harder and that might help out.. does for me..

anyways hope everything works out for ya bro.. sorry to hear about that.. it sucks..

Comment

What did your doctor say about your choice to use when you first started - what did he/she say when you told him/her that you had chosen to come off?

Comment

Working...
                              X