My Cylcle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Cylcle

Well i recieved my gear im starting to chicken out though. I have sustanon 250 500mg week 1-2. I have 750mg for 3-10. I also have anadrol 50 and the person im going through wants me to take 25mg ed week 2-10 well 5 days a week. I have read up a lot on it. Im pretty scared of the anadrol i know of all the bad sides especially since this is my first cycle and all. I know about pct but i havent recieved anything from my guy yet. Ill post more as i recieve more........and the amp 5 i havent seen yet.

anadrol every day for 8 weeks? i would chop that down to 4 weeks. also important to note that you will blow up with water like you cant believe and as soon as you go off it you will lose it all. anadrol IMO is crap.

as far as the test goes, sust is the worst IMO. blood levels are all over the place. enath or cyp is much better.

Comment

thanks for the quick reply. Yeah im not to hype on the drol..........but im kinda stuck with what i can do with the test.

Comment

The money and what you already have isnt worth your health or the stress. If you've found this gear, you can wait and get the right stuff. Like B said, get test E or Cyp, read a TON about first cycles and stick to one compound. Dont forget PCT, have it ready, gyno symptoms came on in a hurry for me as they have for others.

Comment

Drop the anadrol all together, Run the sust at 500mgs 1-10. No need for 750mgs on your first cycle. I ran sust before with good results it's not that bad if thats all you can get. Don't start till you have your pct in hand.

Comment

Agreed...if Sust is all you can get, shoot and amp on Mondays and Thursdays for 10 weeks (500mg). 750mg is overkill...no need to run that much test. Forget the Anadrol...shitty bloat drug that's super hard on liver and blood pressure, plus it can make it very hard to eat...and you should be eating A LOT of lean protein during the cycle to maximize gains. Save the extra sustanon amps for your next cycle, and see if you can trade the drol for something to use on the next cycle (more test, some deca, or some EQ). Be sure to check out our site sponsor for clomid and nolvadex that you will need to have on hand (nolva in case of gyno issues and for PCT, and clomid for PCT).

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
              anadrol every day for 8 weeks? i would chop that down to 4 weeks. also important to note that you will blow up with water like you cant believe and as soon as you go off it you will lose it all. anadrol IMO is crap.

as far as the test goes, sust is the worst IMO. blood levels are all over the place. enath or cyp is much better.

i agree,,,4 weeks of Anadrol is plenty.

Comment

Originally posted by tigris
                Well i recieved my gear im starting to chicken out though. I have sustanon 250 500mg week 1-2. I have 750mg for 3-10. I also have anadrol 50 and the person im going through wants me to take 25mg ed week 2-10 well 5 days a week. I have read up a lot on it. Im pretty scared of the anadrol i know of all the bad sides especially since this is my first cycle and all. I know about pct but i havent recieved anything from my guy yet. Ill post more as i recieve more........and the amp 5 i havent seen yet.
                first off i hate sust i think it is over priced gimic test. second im gonna go against the grain here and say anadrol will work great at 25mgs if you have a clean diet. i never go over 6 weeks and tell most of my friends 4 weeks. 750mgs test is to much for a first cycle go with the others and run it 500 mgs

Comment

thanks again for the replys...........this guy is kinda dickin me i havent started anything cause i dont have my pct yet........i have the anadrol and sus........the sus is already drawn into syringes......my big brother was there when the guy set them up so yeah i dont have the bottles but my big brother did a cycle off this guy and i believe the shit is legit. So i have 10 syringes two 500mg and then 8 750mg. so is there anyway to save the test or am i screwed cause it is already in the syringe.

Comment

why would it be in the syringes already? you can get a sterial(sp?) sealed vial from a research company and inject the gear back into a vial and then you can dose the way you want.

Comment

I don't understand why the guy would go through all the trouble to put it all in syringes other than to jack up the price or to lie about the strength. It's just a lot of work for him to do and not get anything for it.

Comment

i know you guys hella doubt the source i have but i guess my brother and him are pretty cool and he did it that way for us. My brother was there when he did it so he saw everything. I like the idea of the vial though.

Comment

Working...
                        X