Europa Quality labs tren/prop question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Europa Quality labs tren/prop question

does anyone still have or have used theyre products and gotten good results off of them? i have a bottle of tren/prop sitting here and it hurts soooooooooooooo bad i was wondering if its worth the pain of taking it, im also thinking of baking it to alleviate some of the pain. but throw me some suggestions guys. thanks

minitor2

I tried the test and EQ. Pure crap if you ask me. Painful injections and lost weight. lol

Comment

holy shit

that dosent sound promising.

minitor2:( :( :mad:

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
        I tried the test and EQ. Pure crap if you ask me. Painful injections and lost weight. lol

I thought u said it wasnt painful and u gained?

I also thought their gear was shit and painful

Comment

ut oh

are you saying bouncer is a liar? i didnt want this to turn into a pissing contest;)

Comment

Yeah what happened to eql town?

Comment

hey Bouncer, you used to push that shit pretty hard over at FG. Here you stated that it was your favorite gear :confused:

http://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/s...&highlight=eql

I was somewhat pleased with it, no real pain, but wouldnt buy again.

Comment

Re: ut oh

Originally posted by minitor2
                are you saying bouncer is a liar? i didnt want this to turn into a pissing contest;)

No ones calling anyone anything,I just remember him saying how good that gear was,ut oh ...........wtf?

Comment

i was banned from FG several months ago for posting that eql was crap. :D

Comment

I thin k they were way over hyped,I spent like 2 grand when they 1st came out the water based winny was horrible and very inconsistant,I also was crippled by their prop,on the other hand the eq,deca and some test was good,I did like the eq,all in all IMO there are far better ug labs out there with better gear.I also think they got a worst rep from their distribution side.

Goliath hey waz up brother?

Comment

Re: Re: ut oh

Originally posted by BigSoda
                      No ones calling anyone anything,I just remember him saying how good that gear was,ut oh ...........wtf?
                      I think that sometimes mods have a "special incentive" to push a product on us , and sometimes it is misleading. I mean every mod on 2-3 boards was claiming it as the best thing since sliced bread, and now the tune has changed.

Comment

I don't think we'll be seeing much of it in the future.

Comment

Yes I did say EQL was good shit. I even had EQL in my location. lol. I tend to get a little excited with things. If you notice, all the sudden I stopped talking about EQL. After the first 3-4 weeks I was on I started to realize that something wasnt right. Either the shit was bunk or very underdosed. I cant see that link above because I was banned from FG awhile ago for telling GU what I thought about him. Its ashame it had to go down like that but hey, I could care less. :p

Comment

Re: Re: Re: ut oh

Originally posted by pigmeat
                            I think that sometimes mods have a "special incentive" to push a product on us , and sometimes it is misleading. I mean every mod on 2-3 boards was claiming it as the best thing since sliced bread, and now the tune has changed.
                            Not me brother, I would never lie or kiss ass just to get a discount on something. Hell im not at FG anymore because I refuse to kiss ass. lol

Comment

I was not too impressed myself. I had no pain, but the gains were not to great either. When something new comes out everyone jumps on the bandwagon. Hell bouncer, i didnt know you was banned!

Comment

Working...
                              X