im new to this can someone help me out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• im new to this can someone help me out

hello i am around 155 pounds and i think i want to try and take nutropin AQ. i dont no know how much to take and when....i am new to all of this can someone help me out. thanks
    --jeff

it would also be great if someone could help meout with a good nutrition to be on and how to cycle it and the dosage thanks alot. i would like to be bigger for lacrosse and i would also know if there would be a better workout for me to be doing to get the best results. and lastly will i breakout while taking Nutropin AQ?

You can learn to find this stuff yourself. I typed "lacrosse workout" into Google and this is the first website that was listed. It looks like it has the information you are looking for. Some basic nutrition advice and some training advice.

http://www.e-lacrosse.com/yeager5.html

BTW - Leave the GH alone for now. You don't need it. What you need is a little information and some hard work.

Comment

GH isnt going to put on much weight. you need to do alot of reading. you can do alot natural before jumping on any kind of chemical. read the diet and training section in this forum.

Comment

im getting it for free

iam able to get the nutropin AQ for free....a much a i want o i mide a well try it out how much iu do i need to take a day and how many days do i need off? i jut dont wanna take to much
        thanks
        jeff

and i want to get cut haha can you help me out it would be great i just dont wanna do it the wrong way

Comment

Well since you already made up your mind and I can see your not going to listen to any diet or training advice.

1-1.5iu per day is about the dosage.

remember what i tell you though. You will see no difference unless you run it for 4 months or more. Even after 4 months, the difference will be small.

Do what you want though, dont say I didnt tell you..

Comment

why do yo say i wouldnt see any thing from it. if i were to workout everyday ur telling me i wouldnt get bigger or cut. i know you know more about this than me but why wouldnt it work for me and if i were to do it do i need to do like everyday or 5 and two off? what would i need to do to get cut fast besides gh?

Comment

Originally posted by Schap
              what would i need to do to get cut fast besides gh?
              good diet and trainin. like bouncer already told you.

Comment

im not planning on just takin gh...i workout 3-4 times a week and i am starting to eat a healthy diet. will that make me see changes. and where would i see changes the most?

thanks so much for helping me out
                jeff

Comment

i mean by taking the gh and having a good nutrition and training

Comment

workin out everyday ud see nothin

Comment

Like others have said, you won't gain much size from taking GH. Take it long enough, in addition to a clean diet and exercise, and you'll probably get more cut than you would if you hadn't been taking it. On its own, GH is not an effective mass builder; do a little searching, and you'll see plenty of evidence to support that.

Comment

what is a good supplement to stack the gh with? to get the most benifit

and do i need to take the gh everyday or is there off days?

Comment

protein

Comment

Working...
                          X