help please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help please

:hmmm: please help i have finished my first cycle which lasted 6 weeks, and consisted of 200mg deca, 750mg suston and 3mil of dianobol injectable, and i have not seen any changes, im 16 stone and 25% bf and have not much muscle defenition, im alot stonger since the cycle im a doing something wrong?
    Last edited by nick13; 01-16-07, 12:07 PM.

6 weeks of deca an sus.what do u want?what was pct like ,any anti e"''s?

Comment

Originally posted by nick13
      :hmmm: please help i have finished my first cycle which lasted 6 weeks, and consisted of 200mg deca, 750mg suston and 3mil of dianobol injectable, and i have not seen any changes, im 16 stone and 25% bf and have not much muscle defenition, im alot stonger since the cycle im a doing something wrong?
      bro im not gonna flame you but you should of read this fourm before starting not after. you did lots wrong first of 6 weeks isnt long enough time for the deca to do its job and half the sust didnt have time either. reasearch both thoes drugs and you will see what i mean.

Comment

i want to gain size and look more toned, i didnt use any anti e""s, i think i should take some on my next cycle as i have man boobs. its just not fair as i have trained for 2 years now and other people who have trained half as long look in better shape.

Comment

rocket im going to start my next cycle soon how long do you recommend is 8 weeks long enough. im also going to include novaldex to cut down my breasts will that work?

Comment

its just not fair as i have trained for 2 years now and other people who have trained half as long look in better shape.
            That might be because they took the time to educate themselves about diet and training. What's not fair is that you compare yourself to other people and that you think steroids are the answer to your problem. Your attitude towards your situation is the problem. Not trying to flame you either, but dude, eat right and work hard and you'll start seeing the results you want. Steroids are only a tool to help you exceed your natural potential. And even then they're not magic. You have to be consistent and dedicated. And if the people you talk to aren't saying that to you, find other people to talk to.

Comment

dude u need alot of research!an its very easy.

Comment

i train very hard 5 days a week 1.5 hrs at a time, but as im chubby i don,t eat as much as i shoud as im scared of putting fat on.

Comment

how old are you?

Comment

i train very hard 5 days a week 1.5 hrs at a time, but as im chubby i don,t eat as much as i shoud as im scared of putting fat on.
                    its not realy how much you eat its more of what you eat. you should read the diet and nutrition section you will get alot of knowldge there

Comment

Deca is a long estered drug...that means it takes several weeks before a significant amount of it has broken down into the 'useable' form in your body. This is why Deca cycles should be a MINIMUM of ten weeks, preferably 12. Now, if you have been shooting 250mg of sustanon three times per week for six weeks...and didn't make gains...there's a good chance your stuff was fake. Even if you didn't train properly and ate like shit, you should have packed on a couple of pounds of water and noticed some strength increases.

My advice: do your homework before you plan your next cycle, and seek out another source. Then, when you find a reliable source and know the ins and outs of proper nutrition and post-cycle therapy (PCT IS VERY IMPORTANT!!!), you should run TEST ONLY in the range of 300mg to 400mg per week for ten to twelve weeks. Run a single long ester like test cypionate or test enanthate. Sust is overrated, and 750mg of test is OVERKILL!!!

Again, please...DO YOUR HOMEWORK!!! This site has a search feature located at the top left of the screen. Search 'first cycle' and pick through the threads...you will learn a lot.
                      Last edited by hitmansb; 01-17-07, 05:18 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X