man boobs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• man boobs

im going to start my new cycle in the next couple of weeks, and have a big problem with my man boobs, ive tried for ages to get rid of them, but now im on the gear i was wondering what would help me to get rid of them, some one suggested using novaldex in my stack will this help? :hmmm:

I think you may be confused and lazy, an anti estrogen like Nolvadex is helpful when using aas such as testosterone, dianabol etc to stop gynocomastia, a small swelling and sometimes gristle effect unfer th nipple skin and immediate area.

But man boobs in the form of sagging are purely fat deposits, diet and excercise are whats needed here my freind, and lots of effort plain and simple

Comment

honestly im not lazy, i work out 5 days a week on weights and 4 days c.v . i have too much estrogen in my body, which leads to boobs. my last cycle i was using test and dianabol. should i stay away from bulking cycles and try a cutting cycle insted.

Comment

yes, stay away from test and dbol then

stick with low deca (200mg), primo, anavar, winstrol, ternbolone, oral turinabol, masteron.

If you must take test, you need arimidex, nolva isn't effective enough

hows your diet?

Comment

because im scared of putting on weight i eat very little and mainly eat tuna beans etc. i was told that winstrol was very weak so is there a stronger substitute.

Comment

Originally posted by nick13
            because im scared of putting on weight i eat very little and mainly eat tuna beans etc. i was told that winstrol was very weak so is there a stronger substitute.
            I wouldn't say winstrol was weak, you need to eat high protien with it and it works better when stacked with primobolon.

You could also try trenbolone but you will need hcg afterwards and nolvadex afterwards also. I'd try Winstrol 3 x 50mg per week inj and 400mg primobolon a week.

Trenbolone is too strong for someone new to gear

Comment

thanks mr. incredible, have you ever heard of ox there in tablet form and are quite strong. what is trenbolone and hcg. i belive stronger the better at the moment or is that the wrong attitude.

Comment

thanks mr. incredible, have you ever heard of ox there in tablet form and are quite strong. what is trenbolone and hcg. i belive stronger the better at the moment or is that the wrong attitude.
                That is the wrong attitude. You are very confused on what drugs will HELP you achieve your goals. It sounds like you are just listening to what sounds good, instead of researching everything yourself.

Comment

try an AI like arimidex or letrozole

Comment

Like shibby said you need to read up a bit,

Ox is probably oxymetholone/anadrol/anapolon a bombs. Don't touch them! they're for hard gainers and they come with a bunch of side effects

Comment

If you already have a bad case of gyno you might want to look into having surgery and possibly even removing the glands completely if you're that prone to gyno.

Comment

Working...
                      X