First timer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First timer

Hey everyone. This is my first thread, I have been reading alot of the other threads and find them very informative. I have been thinking about using AS but as soon as I feel comfortable with it I read more and get all confused again. I am 30 years old, 6 foot about 230 I would guess BF% about 20%. I have a few different types of gear. I will list want I have and maybe you guys can tell me what I should use and how much to use.

14-1ml amps Testosterone Enanthate 250mg/ml

3- 10ml Nandrolone Decanoate 300mg/ml

1- 10ml Trenabol 200mg/ml

2- 10ml NandroTest 450 (200mg/ml Nandrolone decanoate, 250mg/ml Testosterone Enanthate)

That is what I have. Any knowledge as what I could do would be great. I also have no clue about PCT like when you would start that or for how long do you do it for. Thanks alot like I said I am just trying to gather as much knowledge as possible.

Originally posted by FrankTheTank55
    Hey everyone. This is my first thread, I have been reading alot of the other threads and find them very informative. I have been thinking about using AS but as soon as I feel comfortable with it I read more and get all confused again. I am 30 years old, 6 foot about 230 I would guess BF% about 20%. I have a few different types of gear. I will list want I have and maybe you guys can tell me what I should use and how much to use.

14-1ml amps Testosterone Enanthate 250mg/ml

3- 10ml Nandrolone Decanoate 300mg/ml

1- 10ml Trenabol 200mg/ml

2- 10ml NandroTest 450 (200mg/ml Nandrolone decanoate, 250mg/ml Testosterone Enanthate)

That is what I have. Any knowledge as what I could do would be great. I also have no clue about PCT like when you would start that or for how long do you do it for. Thanks alot like I said I am just trying to gather as much knowledge as possible.
    if you have been readin then you would know time and time again we all almost always agree that test only is a first cycle (i perfer test E) at 400-500mgs per week for 10-12 weeks. for pct i use
    nolva/clomid
    40mgs/100mgs 2 weeks
    20mgs/50mgs 2 more weeks
    startin the 2nd week after last injection of test E
    save all the other stuff you have for future cycles and get 10 more amps of test.

Comment

Thanks alot. That is what I was planning. How long after your frist cycle should you wait before your next cycle?

Comment

Time on = Time off, minimum. If you can get some more test (test only) go with what Rocket suggested. If not, you have enough Nandro test to run a complete cycle at 1ml per week. But the deca can really cause some problems with gyno if you are prone to it.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankTheTank55
          Thanks alot. That is what I was planning. How long after your frist cycle should you wait before your next cycle?
          i would go time on = time off. untill you get a few cycles under your belt, then you will know when you are recovered and can sometimes go back on faster if cycle was long.

Comment

Working...
          X