ICN Galenika VS Aburaihan testosterone enanthate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ICN Galenika VS Aburaihan testosterone enanthate

If you were choosing between these 2 brands, which would you choose and why.

ICN's have been good in the past but I hear there are tons of under dosed or fakes out there.

Aburaihan tested out at 333mg/ml a few years ago but I havent heard much about them since. Havent heard as much talk of fakes or under dosing with these.

Both products come in 1ml amps at 250mg/ml

Your thoughts?

i have mostly used UG test but ever since i tryed ICNs i will never switch back. i didnt know their were alot of fakes? people are actually makin amps? crazy stuff if true. i can see fake GH there is tons of cash there but fake amps they only cost 3-5 bucks each. on that note i have never tryed the other kind.

Comment

ICN's are on of the most faked test out there. Surprised you didnt know that.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
        ICN's are on of the most faked test out there. Surprised you didnt know that.
        ya i never realy followed products cuzz i was all into underground. but when i seen a good source carry icns for 3 bucks each i had to try. and im glad i did.

Comment

I've never heard a single bad thing about ICN aside from the fakes and everybody who has taken ICN always said they'd never switch brands.

Amps are widely faked....Just look at the Sustanon amps.....Extremely widely faked, that was the biggest complaint I heard about those. Like they say, if it sounds too good to be true it usually is.

Comment

Originally posted by Lmg2701
            I've never heard a single bad thing about ICN aside from the fakes and everybody who has taken ICN always said they'd never switch brands.

Amps are widely faked....Just look at the Sustanon amps.....Extremely widely faked, that was the biggest complaint I heard about those. Like they say, if it sounds too good to be true it usually is.
            do you have any pictures of the fake ICN amps? are they real lookin? i know mine are not fake cuzz they work but for future knowledge i would like to know.

Comment

I usually prefer ICN... but have been using ABU simply for the reasoning of cost. ABU's are cheaper for me. But all my experiences wth ICN have been great

Comment

both are very good if from right supplier. Had great results with both.

Comment

Working...
                X