Newbie Needs Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie Needs Help

Ok, I'm totally new, First off I must say I totally love this site, as I have gained so much knowledge everyone has been so helpfull,
    Like I said I'm a total newbie, and too boot FEMALE, age of 32 height of 5'10 weight of 195 lbs, I've been interested and have been working out weight lifting for the last 2 years on and off, when i first jumped into weight lifting I started with the meek Methyl1-d , hormonal optimizers, to increase size and strength, I went from 169 to where 195-198,, Overall body body fat percentage is rather high , I think I'm at 25 % I know high, but I am a woman so guys be nice please :-) I know my main object to overcome is nutiurion and that is one meal at a time, and make it clean.
    My main concern and quesiton,
    1.) as of 1 month ago I have started taking ANAVAR, 10mg a day and EQ Boldenone 1/2cc once a week, for added strength, I find myself able to lift more, and I love it, the next day I dread but I know I have done my job at the gym, my main concern, my joints are killing me, the ankles the legs, mainly the ankles, wether I am on them or not, and unfornutely I work on my feet 10 hours a day, ,
    2.) I have the Appetite of "SHREK" I call it, as late at nite, I crave STEAK AND Potatos, I feel like I can eat a house, How does one control the mind/tummy and of course the hypoglycmic affect .. "Shakiness" if I dont dont a protein drink every 2 hours.
    Any suggestion would be awesome .
    Please take heed dont hurt me I am a newbie to any of this, so like a child I must learn to crawl before I can walk.
    :hmmm:
    Last edited by tannedtigress; 01-19-07, 11:10 PM. Reason: Typos Sorry

shit girl your already walkin! EQ gives most the hunger you are talkin about so id say drop the EQ. anavar at 10mgs is enough already. i know a few girls that take 1iu GH and 5mgs anavar and get very nice lean gains. what is your cycle experance? is this the first realy cycle?

Comment

This will be my very 1st cycle,, scared to become "Shrek" lol, or worse the HULK while I sleep ...,

Comment

first cycle should only be 1 compond so you know how you react to things. if you did it this way you would of know that the crazy hunger is commin from the EQ. i would drop the EQ now finish your anavar and re-think(research) your next cycle. i have only seen girls use anavar GH and T-3 so thats all i can comment on. but would also suggest you look into thoes cuzz 50lbs of fat is not good for a bodybuilder!

Comment

I never knew about the one compund at a time. I'm learning all the time, and yes I have weight to drop as well, at the most 20 pounds if that, I'm 5'10, I look qaunt at 165 and unhealthy, I'll do my measurements and give you the run down,
          Thanks for the word up on the compund :-)
          Seeing Ive already started them both, is that what's brining on the leg pain ? and if so how do I get over this hump (Leg pain) , (both)

Comment

Neither of those compounds would bring on leg pain as a side effect. Your increased weight in conjunction with being on your feet for so many hours is the likely culprit there. Try an anti inflammatory like Advil. Be sure that you are doing cardio at least four times per week to reduce the bodyfat, and I'm sure your joints will feel better as you drop weight.
            Last edited by hitmansb; 01-20-07, 01:03 AM.

Comment

Thanks for info, will do it and go from there,

Comment

Working...
              X