am I getting sick?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• am I getting sick?

Sometimes i get a fever the day after a big shot. Is it just me, or could thtere be a connection.

some people can get "roid flu"
    the introduction of new chemicals into the system can throw the immune system a lil off balance and make you feel sick, it will pass after a few

Comment

there is a percentage of people that just cannot take roids. their body wont allow it no matter what you do and time wont fix it either. unfortunately you are part of that percentage and therefore the only logical thing left for you to do is to send me the rest of your gear.

Comment

Thanks. It has seems to happen when i start a ney cycle. Just started Denkall cypiotest 250, primobolan depot (brown ones from brazil) and serostim. I am burning up, like 102 temp. Thats very unusual for me.

Comment

Originally posted by obscured78
          there is a percentage of people that just cannot take roids. their body wont allow it no matter what you do and time wont fix it either. unfortunately you are part of that percentage and therefore the only logical thing left for you to do is to send me the rest of your gear.
          :rofl:

Comment

just the shot i think

Comment

Working...
            X